Skidoo side panel repair

Garrettv

Anyone ever use jb weld plastic bomder or weld have a side pan,e which is cracked quite bad fixed a small crack with some wire stiches and Krazy glue and expo you on back but it broke an even larger area out after was thinking of bonding a aluminum. Sheet to back of panel as obviously the plastic is fractured some how and keeps breaking

15 minutes ago, irv said:

I don't know about those other products but have you done a Google search about them yet? I know this guy does great work but it's a bit of a haul for you. http://www.theplasticsurgeon.ca/  Have you tried kijiji or ebay for a used one? 

Haven’t really looked for used yet I have found a plastic welder in Dundalk haven’t called him yet though 

3 minutes ago, Garrettv said:

Haven’t really looked for used yet I have found a plastic welder in Dundalk haven’t called him yet though 

Good luck. :bc:

11 hours ago, Garrettv said:

Anyone ever use jb weld plastic bomder or weld have a side pan,e which is cracked quite bad fixed a small crack with some wire stiches and Krazy glue and expo you on back but it broke an even larger area out after was thinking of bonding a aluminum. Sheet to back of panel as obviously the plastic is fractured some how and keeps breaking

Nothing on the Kijiji?