Ok sluts.....who's got the most miles

f7ben

Just now, Zambroski said:

Getcha one!  This is the NEW "hypersled 800" class!!!!!  What til they put that shit in a new chassis!!!  Everyone's gonna be a racing superstar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :lol: 

The procross will be cats last chassis :snack:  your butt buddy krom confirmed 

3 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

The procross will be cats last chassis :snack:  your butt buddy krom confirmed 

I'd like to see that post in it's entirety.  Still, It's the best designed, toughest chassis ever made.  #2 is the IQR.  PERIOD.

And if Textron fucks around with Cat, thank god Doo is still making solid sleds.  :lol2:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I do hope they finally improved those Walker Evans shocks. They’ve been pretty mediocre for a long time.  I’ve lost alotta confidence in their motors after talking to a few techs who work on them.....

Yeah we know you own on doo now and they have been declared the best. I take fun factor and the chance of blowing up over riding a boat, plus the 900t seems like a bit of a turd. :dunno:

Edited by Reevester

1 minute ago, Reevester said:

Yeah we know you own on doo now and they have been declared the best. I take fun factor over the chance of blowing up, plus the 900t seems like a bit of s turd. :dunno:

I'll be the true unbiased judge now.:lol:

Don't call my new sled a turd.  

14 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Yeah we know you own on doo now and they have been declared the best. I take fun factor and the chance of blowing up over riding a boat, plus the 900t seems like a bit of a turd. :dunno:

Ben wants one now it's the Jesus sled 3.0

2 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Ben wants one now it's the Jesus sled 3.0

I remember back when Ski Doo was for faggots and the 900t was a low powered piece of fucking shit.

ahhh...those were the days.

:lol: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I remember back when Ski Doo was for faggots and the 900t was a low powered piece of fucking shit.

Oh yeah I remember that.   Last week!!!! :lol: :lmao: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
54 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

2 weeks ago..:lol:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

2 hours ago, Kev144 said:

Oh yeah I remember that.   Last week!!!! :lol: :lmao: 

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Oh how time flies.:lol:

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

2 weeks ago..:lol:

Haha...Bennytoomany gets.....

:roundhouse:

I'd like to see that post in it's entirety.  Still, It's the best designed, toughest chassis ever made.  #2 is the IQR.  PERIOD.

And if Textron fucks around with Cat, thank god Doo is still making solid sleds.  :lol2:

Good call on the IQR...simple and tougher than a bag of hammers. On side note just bought a gallon of Dominator for 42 bucks...good thing it will last me a couple seasons or until I sell the sled. 🤣🤣

Cat isn't going anywhere.   I'm seeing TONS of them on the trail.  

Just now, awful knawful said:

They are dumping leftover stock at great prices.

Lots of non cat guys are buying them.

Yep.  Opens up the dealerships for new models.  

CountryCat's deals have been insane.   Hopefully drawing new sledders or people who got out back in.   I hate crowds as much as the next guy but reality is we need sledders and the sport to stay popular.  

• Like 1

Just now, Highmark said:

Yep.  Opens up the dealerships for new models.  

CountryCat's deals have been insane.   Hopefully drawing new sledders or people who got out back in.   I hate crowds as much as the next guy but reality is we need sledders and the sport to stay popular.  

I’m on their email list and some of their prices are amazing. 

• Like 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m on their email list and some of their prices are amazing. 

Same.   Also follow them on Instagram.  

Oldest boy and I are thinking of getting into the Outlaws ProMod class.   One of the sleds I would consider starting with is a 2013 1100 Turbo 162 Mountain sled they are selling for $7000 new.  

• Like 1

Just now, Highmark said:

Cat isn't going anywhere.   I'm seeing TONS of them on the trail.  

Yeah....sounds like that new "RIOT" dealy is being received really well.  Not my "cup" but, meh...also, many other rumors swirling around that the "go fast" guys will fawn over.  Cat's not going to be "one upped" by anybody in the performance category. 

:whistle:   :dunno:  ::happy:

attachment.php?attachmentid=2047080&stc=

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah....sounds like that new "RIOT" dealy is being received really well.  Not my "cup" but, meh...also, many other rumors swirling around that the "go fast" guys will fawn over.  Cat's not going to be "one upped" by anybody in the performance category. 

:whistle:   :dunno:  ::happy:

attachment.php?attachmentid=2047080&stc=

Must be a misprint.   No 880 this year to my knowledge.  

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good call on the IQR...simple and tougher than a bag of hammers. On side note just bought a gallon of Dominator for 42 bucks...good thing it will last me a couple seasons or until I sell the sled. 🤣🤣

I like the racers for this reason.  Designed to work as advertised.  Sure, I don't get three settings for the hand warmers (Off or On), and the "fit and finish" is well, for race track toughness and accessibility but, not a lot of bullshit to go wrong.  The toughest chassis, mils, gearing and skids with shocks that can take anything you think you can throw at them.  BAM!  GO FUCKING PLAY!  

Not sure where to go from here but, I always see a racer in my stall.  NOTHING is as fun as this fucking thing.