Ok sluts.....who's got the most miles

f7ben

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

What did you really think it was gonna be?

Well add electric start and it's basically 16,000 plus and that's about what I figured.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That is a nice sled though.

I'm not buying one...I just wanted to see one for shits and giggles...those Velocity Shocks are sweet.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I'm not buying one...I just wanted to see one for shits and giggles...those Velocity Shocks are sweet.

If they had that last year I probably would have went with it.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I think Poo is wisely learning the beavertail is not the way to go.

I love the new colors but other than the sharks, there is nothing new there. 2016 to 2020. Zilch.

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I think Poo is wisely learning the beavertail is not the way to go.

It rides quite well actually but folks don't like the look and I find it poor in the deep snow compared to a conventional tunnel but for trail riding its great.  

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I love the new colors but other than the sharks, there is nothing new there. 2016 to 2020. Zilch.

A new motor isn't new in those years? :dunno: 

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

It rides quite well actually but folks don't like the look and I find it poor in the deep snow compared to a conventional tunnel but for trail riding its great.  

I know it rides well.  Even our pre-axys 2014 Rush rides the trails extremely well.

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

How are you liking your 900T?  Just snowchecked one.

Love it.  Best trail sled I’ve ever owned.  It’s just the right combo of weight, power, economy and reliability.  I only have about 1700 miles on it, so we will see how it stands up.  Just like the 900 ace, the motor just doesn’t feel like it’s working very hard.

9 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

A new motor isn't new in those years? :dunno: 

Well ok, the 800 axis motor intro’d in 15 I believe, and thought it I had a pretty good track record, at least until this year. Mine blew up and I am hearing about a lot of 850s blowing up. It’s 2019 this shit should not be happening. There should be some kind of fail safe built into the electronics a put it into limp mode if something gets too hot or lean.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I know it rides well.  Even our pre-axys 2014 Rush rides the trails extremely well.

I think I see them dropping the short track rush.   No one makes a 120(1) anymore.  I am.shocked thought it would have been gone this year 

40 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It's a fantastic design and works brilliantly. Of course your retarded ass wouldn't know anything about it. Post some more pics of 10 year old rush chassis's :lol: fucking moron.....no place for your sweet backflip grab handles on the poo so it ain't an option for Derpbroski

Oh, then my bad.  If you say it...gotta be worth listening to!!!!  Let me check and see  what Tool Kit says first tho....

:lol2:

38 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It's just the valving.....its fucking retarded 

No dummy....it’s the eye design!!!!  

21 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Bad ass

Screenshot_20190305-061950.png

Screenshot_20190305-061908.png

Yes! ...on that black and gray.  That is sharp!!!!

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well ok, the 800 axis motor intro’d in 15 I believe, and thought it I had a pretty good track record, at least until this year. Mine blew up and I am hearing about a lot of 850s blowing up. It’s 2019 this shit should not be happening. There should be some kind of fail safe built into the electronics a put it into limp mode if something gets too hot or lean.

No doubt, but in reality there are 850 Doos blowing just the same.  Nature of a 2-stroke.  No issues with my 850 Poo and most I know have been good so far.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I agree but I have heard some not lots. Few guys here with over 2k no issues.   Hell the turbos have been having steering freezing up, no starts from frozen relays.   We saw that shit in the 2000s.   They all make expensive piles.  

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

I agree but I have heard some not lots. Few guys here with over 2k no issues.   Hell the turbos have been having steering freezing up, no starts from frozen relays.   We saw that shit in the 2000s.   They all make expensive piles.  

I put Around 2500 miles each on my sks and on the Assault.  I was all on board with it until the dealer quoted me a new motor.  Haven’t had any of those issues with my turbo and I’ve ridden it in all conditions.  Knock on wood.

Edited by DriftBusta

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I put Around 2500 miles each on my sks and on the Assault.  I was all on board with it until the dealer quoted me a new motor.  Haven’t had any of those issues with my turbo and I’ve ridden it in all conditions.  Knock on wood.

"Cough cough"

Leave it stock!

I love how sled people think there should be new engines and chassis' every year or so.    Sorry that's not how mfg works in almost anything.  How long do vehicle engines basically go unchanged and look at the volume they have.  Most people who bitch about what the mfg's do or don't do wouldn't but a new sled anyway.

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I love how sled people think there should be new engines and chassis' every year or so.    Sorry that's not how mfg works in almost anything.  

When the question "when are they coming out with a new chassis"? comes up....this is how I usually know I'm talking to a knucklehead.

Yuh...it's the current chassis that makes them a shitty rider.  :lol: 

And really, not much funnier than motorsports people wanting newer EPA reg mills coming out.  They work gooood!  "Look how little oil it uses!!!!!"  :lol: 

Just now, Zambroski said:

When the question "when are they coming out with a new chassis"? comes up....this is how I usually know I'm talking to a knucklehead.

Yuh...it's the current chassis that makes them a shitty rider.  :lol: 

And really, not much funnier than motorsports people wanting newer EPA reg mills coming out.  They work gooood!  "Look how little oil it uses!!!!!"  :lol: 

880 riot!!!!!!!!111111

Just now, Kev144 said:

880 riot!!!!!!!!111111

Getcha one!  This is the NEW "hypersled 800" class!!!!!  What til they put that shit in a new chassis!!!  Everyone's gonna be a racing superstar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :lol: