Ok sluts.....who's got the most miles

f7ben

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, jammin said:

I'll try but looking grim with 50-60's this week. 

Tons of snow up north but many road trails won't handle 2-3 days in the 40's and rain.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Tons of snow up north but many road trails won't handle 2-3 days in the 40's and rain.   

We rode in mid 30's last week up there. Was awesome. But I wouldnt be too optimistic after this week. Try the yoop

Edited by Anler

2 hours ago, Anler said:

We rode in mid 30's last week up there. Was awesome. But I wouldnt be too optimistic after this week. Try the yoop

I've been up 3 weekends in a row.   Time for a break.  

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

I've been up 3 weekends in a row.   Time for a break.  

I rode over half of the state last week. Trails were fucking mint everywhere except just north of Black River Falls. We rode from Northwest all the way to the east to Marienette County and back. Eating fried bar food and Wisconny beer all week I need to detox for a week now. 

16 minutes ago, Anler said:

I rode over half of the state last week. Trails were fucking mint everywhere except just north of Black River Falls. We rode from Northwest all the way to the east to Marienette County and back. Eating fried bar food and Wisconny beer all week I need to detox for a week now

Hell yes.   :bc:

12 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Ive been farting nostop for 4 days.

Oh man I feel like shit from all of that stuff. They just dont have any good options there. The last day we found a new brewery in Spooner and it was fantastic! Had some red snapper and jambalaya. Before that was burgers, pizza, broasted chicken and all of the fried accouterments. Cant do it anymore.

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Oh man I feel like shit from all of that stuff. They just dont have any good options there. The last day we found a new brewery in Spooner and it was fantastic! Had some red snapper and jambalaya. Before that was burgers, pizza, broasted chicken and all of the fried accouterments. Cant do it anymore.

yep, making a haddock scampi tonight. With a salad. And if I don't see a crown royal for another month it will not faze me in the least.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Do you have rideable snow from your driveway?

Sort of....my biggest issue is that I just bought this sled and then tweaked the fuck out of my knee...maybe I'm too old for an IQR. :lmao:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sort of....my biggest issue is that I just bought this sled and then tweaked the fuck out of my knee...maybe I'm too old for an IQR. :lmao:

Wrap your fucking knee and just go get back in the saddle and get the feel back.  I always wanted to ride one of those things.   Ridden an RS and of course mine but never an IQR.