Ok sluts.....who's got the most miles

f7ben

3 hours ago, T1R9sledder said:

So what is the actual miles you have rode this season?

Ahhh....2350. Do you need to go back to 3rd grade and learn to read?

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Ahhh....2350. Do you need to go back to 3rd grade and learn to read?

No but you're all over the place like a 3rd grader who has had to much sugar........and 2350??? that's not very much....I'll be over 3000 this weekend. You're a poser just like Coach Toolkit. 

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
37 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

No but you're all over the place like a 3rd grader who has had to much sugar........and 2350??? that's not very much....I'll be over 3000 this weekend. You're a poser just like Coach Toolkit. 

:roundhouse:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

well you were talking about your 850 only blowing 1 belt in 4000+

Yah...2350 this year you dumb motherfuckers.....theres 4300 on the sled. Good god

1 hour ago, T1R9sledder said:

Harsh.  sheesh!

1 hour ago, T1R9sledder said:

Bullshit

Just now, T1R9sledder said:

What's BS your mileage, to much sugar or you're like Toolkit?:lol:

How hard is it to understand a 3 year old sled has 4k plus miles and I have 2350 this year.....and you fucking retarded?

19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

How hard is it to understand a 3 year old sled has 4k plus miles and I have 2350 this year.....and you fucking retarded?

Not very hard at all......last I new I was on par with Forrest, Forrest Gump.....so again are you a poser like your buddy Coach Toolkit?

9 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

Not very hard at all......last I new I was on par with Forrest, Forrest Gump.....so again are you a poser like your buddy Coach Toolkit?

Maybe you're having a stroke.....you want me to call for help?

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah...2350 this year you dumb motherfuckers.....theres 4300 on the sled. Good god

These rookie clowns see ol Sal come bustin in and take on Big Ben in the snomachine threads and get all brave and puffed up only to get the taste slapped out of their mouths . I kinda feel responsible in a way but then again they need to know they're role, so let em get a taste of the floor .

Edited by Sal Rosenberg
  • Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

These rookie clowns see ol Sal come bustin in and take on Big Ben in the snomachine threads and get all brave and puffed up only to get the taste slapped out of their mouths . I kinda feel responsible in a way but then again they need to know they're role, so let em get a taste of the floor .

:lol:

1 hour ago, Reevester said:

2400 and leaving Thursday night for camp till Tuesday. Probably snowcheck after I see the My20 sleds next Friday at the sneak peek show. Hoping reveal tonight has something me likes. 

Not going back to cat :dunno: 

3 hours ago, T1R9sledder said:

😆🤣