Ok sluts.....who's got the most miles

f7ben

Another 150 miles this weekend.  Trails were good yesterday and the temps perfect.  Lots of sleds out.  I should have stayed out longer but I called it quits after a tank of gas.

Today was cold. High got to about -5f. Trails were completely beat and getting wind blown.  Very few sleds out today.

Rode most of the local trails now.  Need to branch out a little further and find some new ones.

Sled is working great. Really handles the chop great.  Been in trouble numerous times where I thought I was done for sure but it soaks up the bumps.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well...zero obviously. I'm not on a cat

Shredded my first at 1400 miles.  Good thing they are only about $70 each. 

I just hate breaking in new ones.  Riding at 50 mph max and constantly adjusting deflection sucks.

4 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Another 150 miles this weekend.  Trails were good yesterday and the temps perfect.  Lots of sleds out.  I should have stayed out longer but I called it quits after a tank of gas.

Today was cold. High got to about -5f. Trails were completely beat and getting wind blown.  Very few sleds out today.

Rode most of the local trails now.  Need to branch out a little further and find some new ones.

Sled is working great. Really handles the chop great.  Been in trouble numerous times where I thought I was done for sure but it soaks up the bumps.

Glad to hear you are getting it dialed.  It takes some time and the ability to work through a learning curve but, WORTH IT!

1 minute ago, teamgreen02 said:

Shredded my first at 1400 miles.  Good thing they are only about $70 each. 

I just hate breaking in new ones.  Riding at 50 mph max and constantly adjusting deflection sucks.

$70?  083?

Just now, Zambroski said:

Glad to hear you are getting it dialed.  It takes some time and the ability to work through a learning curve but, WORTH IT!

$70?  083?

Yeah it's pretty close. I'm not spending too much time perfecting it for our hard pack, wind blown trails.

083 and buy em online.  Just put a new one on, got a decent used spare, and another new in box.

1 minute ago, teamgreen02 said:

Yeah it's pretty close. I'm not spending too much time perfecting it for our hard pack, wind blown trails.

083 and buy em online.  Just put a new one on, got a decent used spare, and another new in box.

084 is a tougher belt if you find one cheap enough, grab it.  083’s are soft belts.  Good for grab but not longevity.  But, I suppose if you are getting 1500 miles out of the 083’s...rock and roll!  

4 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

That piece of shit didn't blow another belt in 350 miles ?  Awesome .  :bc:

One blown in 4200 miles and I'm hard on shit. I could make your cat blow one in hundreds....not thousands. That's if your fucking motor lasted long enough for me to shred the belt. I've held this etec at over 100mph for 5-10 miles more times than your abortion of a sled has ever seen triple digits :lol:

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

One blown in 4200 miles and I'm hard on shit. I could make your cat blow one in hundreds....not thousands. That's if your fucking motor lasted long enough for me to shred the belt. I've held this etec at over 100mph for 5-10 miles more times than your abortion of a sled has ever seen triple digits :lol:

I'd loose you and that cobbled together belt blowing pile of shit inside of two miles unless we got to the first set of turns before that , then it would be within a mile :lol:  Only thing you would find is the butt that I flicked in the trail and maybe not even that as it would have burned out by the time you got there :lol:    

Edited by Sal Rosenberg

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I'd loose you and that cobbled together belt blowing pile of shit inside of two miles unless we got to the first set of turns before that , then it would be within a mile :lol:  Only thing you would find is the butt that I flicked in the trail and maybe not even that as it would have burned out by the time you got there :lol:    

In your dreams half pint....I'm the best you ever seen....!!!!

:bigfinger:

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

084 is a tougher belt if you find one cheap enough, grab it.  083’s are soft belts.  Good for grab but not longevity.  But, I suppose if you are getting 1500 miles out of the 083’s...rock and roll!  

The 084 is about $115.  I cant bring myself to pay that much for a belt.

My alignment was off a little bit and it still last 1400 miles.  I'm guessing this one will go a little longer.

Just now, f7ben said:

I thought that too . Then I put my costume on and went and looked in the mirror :lol:  :lol: 

That's some pretty good miles and the season still has 4 weeks at a minimum  . You must be stoked to be home finally . :bc:

3 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I thought that too . Then I put my costume on and went and looked in the mirror :lol:  :lol: 

That's some pretty good miles and the season still has 4 weeks at a minimum  . You must be stoked to be home finally . :bc:

I'm elated Ron.....thanks. It's been a great year. Theres a good chance you're gonna love my next sled move :lol:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

:lmao:

Weve got at least 8 weeks left in MN.

• Platinum Contributing Member
47 minutes ago, f7ben said:

2350+ on the year 

Going to easily hit 3k

f7ben wins yet again

36 minutes ago, f7ben said:

28 minutes ago, f7ben said:

IMG_4510.JPG.05a53686678899e77d02672dec269e93.JPG

13 hours ago, f7ben said:

2350+ on the year 

Going to easily hit 3k

f7ben wins yet again

13 hours ago, f7ben said:

So what is the actual miles you have rode this season?