Ok sluts.....who's got the most miles

f7ben

3 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I'm riding my artco junko wizbang clapped out 800ho heaper this weekend !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111 AHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111133$$$$$$44

:finger::fuckyou:

Sounds like fake news!

Around 1350 and I hate trail riding. Should be 400 tree riding but all the feyjitts are diamond pounders now. Actually closer to 1415 including g a day in Colorado. I might trail ride this weekend just to beat Ben's miles.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, s pump said:

Around 1350 and I hate trail riding. Should be 400 tree riding but all the feyjitts are diamond pounders now. Actually closer to 1415 including g a day in Colorado. I might trail ride this weekend just to beat Ben's miles.

I'll be going Sunday. We'll have 16" of fresh snow on the ground by this weekend. Shit is getting deep. 

Maybe I can get a 200 mile day in Sunday to keep you at B team status where you belong......Cowless Faggot!

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, f7ben said:

I'll be going Sunday. We'll have 16" of fresh snow on the ground by this weekend. Shit is getting deep. 

Maybe I can get a 200 mile day in Sunday to keep you at B team status where you belong......Cowless Faggot!

Got some fresh last nite now rain.still 4 foot in the flat woods 5+ up in the trees. Game time decision for riding this weekend. Buncha ECDL tags. Fuck yer Cow.

Put on 1,998 so far this season on new machine.  Holding up so far.

Variety of riding conditions has been unreal.  Freezing rain turning into -20f temps in a single ride.  It has made gear a lot more critical.  I like to stay dry.  Seems to be more important with such a range of conditions.

• 3 weeks later...

1900 miles

On 2/7/2019 at 10:49 AM, favoritos said:

Put on 1,998 so far this season on new machine.  Holding up so far.

Variety of riding conditions has been unreal.  Freezing rain turning into -20f temps in a single ride.  It has made gear a lot more critical.  I like to stay dry.  Seems to be more important with such a range of conditions.

How do you like the RR?

When we circled the big lake in 2001 It was like 37 and rain as we saddled up in morning in Cedarville MI, buy the time we got into Chapleau Ontario at 9:30 that night it was -35, we threw our Goretex into a dryer while we had lunch in Bruce Mines, fucking white outs that night which really sucked in the cuts we hit.

4 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I put on 340 miles on the wife’s Indy Touring classic last weekend. I also rode the RMK a bit,but didn’t check the miles. Since I’m not gay, I don’t really pay that much attention on total miles. :snack:

You are too....quit lying to us and yourself. Buy that new freeride you've always wanted and let go of the hate bro

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Any more consideration about buying that demo SBA Tick? 

It’s still out west. When it comes back, my bud who owns the dealership wants to ride it for a few weeks.  So I have time to think about it. It’s supposed to be back this weekend and I could buy it. I’m going to wait a few weeks and see how much the price drops. I have the RMK to ride and there is a shit load of inventory out there. I’ve been pretty successful at buying sleds in April. I’ve bought the last 3 that way. I sold the Mountain Max last weekend, while there was 3’ of snow on the ground. Dealers sitting on used inventory in April like to dump them, so they free up their cash for wheeled trades  over the summer.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

1900 miles

How do you like the RR?

When we circled the big lake in 2001 It was like 37 and rain as we saddled up in morning in Cedarville MI, buy the time we got into Chapleau Ontario at 9:30 that night it was -35, we threw our Goretex into a dryer while we had lunch in Bruce Mines, fucking white outs that night which really sucked in the cuts we hit.

Somewhere around 2,600 miles.  Hard to tell for sure.  Been on a lot of machines this year. 

The RR is a great riding machine when it is set up for my style.  It also rides nice on a rope.  Twenty seven miles of that in blinding snow last trip.  Gear really does make a difference.  I stayed pretty dry for that ride.

It has been a strange winter for conditions.  I have never rode in this much freezing rain.  Temp swings have been all over the charts too.  I have tried to plan longer trips with a little more consistent temps for the duration so I don't need to pack so much gear. The snow has been fantastic outside of the rain.  Less sugar snow than I have seen in a long time because of the ongoing refresher snows.

• Like 2