f7ben

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Counting sled and sxs im at about 1200ish now

So 200....got it

2 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Four guys that sled together are all on 4 different shifts. FUCK

🤨

IMG_20190122_191301.jpg

I rode with new guys yesterday and today. My good friends that have comprised my group are pathetic. I'm done with them

19 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

45 hours in the groomer would be over 1,000 miles on my sled, plus I've actually managed to ride 700. I'm doing pretty good as most of my miles are usually March and April. :bc:

Hey , is it true that the ITS trail is shut down in G ville ?    :bc:

A whopping 300 so far :lol:     Way behind  for this ti,e of year but I'm not worried about it

About 1000 on 3 different sleds.  Best day of the year was today.  Snowed hard all day, brother and father in law, good pace, trails were 10 out of 10, just puff powder all day.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 2

I think I'm at 600ish, it'd be more if my riding group wasn't  few 60+ year old, one of which doesn't even like riding 🤦🏻‍♂️ I was fucking livid we had two sub 100 mile days last week.

Anyone riding the Old Forge area Thursday-Saturday this coming week? We're heading up Wednesday and I'm tired of waiting around for old farts lol

16 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Hey , is it true that the ITS trail is shut down in G ville ?    :bc:

A whopping 300 so far :lol:     Way behind  for this ti,e of year but I'm not worried about it

So it was shut down cause of offtrail asshats, this is the final week it's closed, Weyerhaeuser kind of ransomed the greenville club into pitching in $3,000 to help get the wood trucked out earlier so the trail could reopen this weekend.

1 minute ago, GGNHL said:

So it was shut down cause of offtrail asshats, this is the final week it's closed, Weyerhaeuser kind of ransomed the greenville club into pitching in $3,000 to help get the wood trucked out earlier so the trail could reopen this weekend.

Ahh , yeah , those vicious woodpile climbers :lol:    Thanks  :bc:

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

About 1000 on 3 different sleds.  Best day of the year was today.  Snowed hard all day, brother and father in law, good pace, trails were 10 out of 10, just puff powder all day.

At least 40% of your miles are track spin in that powder :news: