The Queen of the Barnyard of Braying Jackasses is thinking about another POTUS run

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Not after she makes her “donation” to the DNC.  They’ll fix it all up for her!

Not a second time around, she'd get laughed out of the field real quick. Every single opponent would be slamming her with, "You're the reason Trump is president, why do you think you'll beat him this time?" "If you hadn't colluded with the DNC Trump wouldn't be president." etc.

• Like 1

hilliary  rotten clintoon has never shut down her last POTUS  campaign  dembankster deposit machine , she is just a small amount behind POTUS 45 in raised campaign cash as of Dec. 31 2018 reporting. dem  insiders  are saying she thinks all the braying jackasses that have announced  or will announce for 2020 POTUS don't have a chance in hell in the general election . A brutal dem primary fighting = monies exhausted that can't be replaced .  hilliary has been working overtime to seal up all the big dembanksters donor monies ,  if you choke off the green mothers milk tit of dem  party politics, others have zero chance moving forward.

17 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Not a second time around, she'd get laughed out of the field real quick. Every single opponent would be slamming her with, "You're the reason Trump is president, why do you think you'll beat him this time?" "If you hadn't colluded with the DNC Trump wouldn't be president." etc.

I'd bet most would get in line and curtsey before the lying queen.  They may not think she has a chance but I bet they'd treat her with kid gloves like cowards. 

Wouldn't it be wonderful if they didn't though?

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I'd bet most would get in line and curtsey before the lying queen.  They may not think she has a chance but I bet they'd treat her with kid gloves like cowards. 

Wouldn't it be wonderful if they didn't though?

The gloves would come off as soon as the first person to go after her shot to the lead in the polls.

6 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

The gloves would come off as soon as the first person to go after her shot to the lead in the polls.

The real fighting in the dem party today is between the Obama's and the corrupt clintoons , for party chieftains moving forward. There is no love between these two political  families behind the fake me(d)ia  smoke screen after the POTUS election.The dems will make a huge mistake choosing a  polar opposite of POTUS 45 , you have to get that small slice of the mixed middle voter to get to the high chair.

1 minute ago, hwytohell said:

The real fighting in the dem party today is between the Obama's and the corrupt clintoons , for party chieftains moving forward. There is no love between these two political  families behind the fake me(d)ia  smoke screen after the POTUS election.The dems will make a huge mistake choosing a  polar opposite of POTUS 45 , you have to get that small slice of the mixed middle voter to get to the high chair.

Swing voters are dumb and gullible, you don't need a centrist to capture them, you just need to run a good campaign.

2 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

They've got some reasonable candidates starting to step up that could really take the show but, the DNC is already torpedoing them.  It's a party of absolute idiocy.  If they want to run on the  same old anti-Trump, RUSSIA!  temper tantrums.  Trump voters/Anti-Libtwats will show to the polls again.  If Trump gets his head on right, grabs the nuts we all thought he had and starts destroying Pelosi and Schumer, he'll be 46 easily again.  This last cowardly back-down is punishing him.  An old mop and a lying fraud (interchangeable) rolled his fat ass.  :lol: 

Something telling of the 2016 debates though...remember how we were all wondering why he wasn't body slamming Hillary with all that golden ammo of her corruption?  Yep.  Baby nuts.

Just now, Wildboer said:

Swing voters are dumb and gullible, you don't need a centrist to capture them, you just need to run a good campaign.

Could be , many people are happy today in their personal employment  / financial  world today , but can't stand what comes out of do nothing   d.c. elected pols and POTUS 45  tweets and mouth.  The last election was the lesser of two evils. Sadly for America  this will rinse and repeat itself in 2020

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

They've got some reasonable candidates starting to step up that could really take the show but, the DNC is already torpedoing them.  It's a party of absolute idiocy.  If they want to run on the  same old anti-Trump, RUSSIA!  temper tantrums.  Trump voters/Anti-Libtwats will show to the polls again.  If Trump gets his head on right, grabs the nuts we all thought he had and starts destroying Pelosi and Schumer, he'll be 46 easily again.  This last cowardly back-down is punishing him.  An old mop and a lying fraud (interchangeable) rolled his fat ass.  :lol: 

Something telling of the 2016 debates though...remember how we were all wondering why he wasn't body slamming Hillary with all that golden ammo of her corruption?  Yep.  Baby nuts.

I came from a long dem party politics raised family , sadly the party has chucked the middle class  voters and the  male  working stiff voter that  doesn't sit down to piss . Both my older sisters have worked very hard to get to the levels in employment  in higher education in MI. Both are thinking dems , not that they voted for POTUS 45 , but they have both stated in private that could never vote for hilliary. I was to young , but my oldest sister worked for the late John Anderson campaign for POTUS back in the day. My parents rolled with it , but not very happy about it. The  family supper table debates were great.

If she ran against Trump again he would be crushed. Given the opportunity to do a vote over American voters would elect her by a huge margin.

A wet paper bag could beat Trump.

And watch for the RNC to float feelers on putting up a candidate to run against Trump.

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

If she ran against Trump again he would be crushed. Given the opportunity to do a vote over American voters would elect her by a huge margin.

A wet paper bag could beat Trump.

And watch for the RNC to float feelers on putting up a candidate to run against Trump.

100% wrong again 

16 hours ago, Mainecat said:

1856 was the last time a party put up someone else in the election other than the sitting president. You sure you want to go with this prediction? :lol:  

23 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I honestly don't think she can physically handle it...like she might croak on the campaign trail.

Don't jinx it.  If it happened on stage it would be spectacular.....kicking, pissing and shitting herself until her last breath.