'Biggest wimp ever to serve as president': Conservatives bash Trump on ending shutdown without border money

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

All your posts look the same.  Dumb, cowardly troll.  Always have been.  You have the perfect job.

That’s rich coming from you :lmao: Another example...... :lol: 

5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I voted for Trump mush mouth but that doesn't mean I have to march in lockstep like you and I love this whole bitter narrative about me especially when some Swiss cheese brain motherfucker says it. 😂

no you are not bitter lmfao 

you had to make a poll about your personality so I am not the first to fill you in 

4 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

:lol:

You know maybe you should invest in a heated toque so that you can heat your mind up before posting, it's just a suggestion and I don't know that it would work, but at least it would be an effort towards self improvement.

You seem very bitter yourself, so what caused you to pull the lever for Hillary?

I pulled the lever for her husband the first time . but then I grew up and was out of art/ design  school and all misguided  influence that went along with that