'Biggest wimp ever to serve as president': Conservatives bash Trump on ending shutdown without border money

4 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

This is hilarious.  

Trumps approval rating has gone from 90 percent on the site to closer to 50%. 

Weird thing is it’s probably still closer to 90% with the Canadians on the site. 

Arcticbeta, timeshare Dave, stubby fingers Rod and shit eating Momo still love the moron as much or more than they did at the beginning. 

Liberals are horrible people.

Look at you and toolkit for example.

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

Liberals are horrible people.

Look at you and toolkit for example.

Awww poor timeshare Dave.  Don't take it so hard. 

You cheered for Elcheeto and you can't find any winning. Don't blame us.  It was obvious that Trump was the worse choice. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Awww poor timeshare Dave.  Don't take it so hard. 

You cheered for Elcheeto and you can't find any winning. Don't blame us.  It was obvious that Trump was the worse choice. 

Ummmm take what so hard?

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

You know all the Trump losing. 

Now you're upset that we are horrible people for making fun of your stupidity. 

No...ive always known liberals are horrible people.

When did Trump lose?

He beat Hillary last I saw....

21 hours ago, Anler said:

Maybe. There are vaild concerns for border security. Is a wall the best solution? Idk. Only thing I like about Trump is he is doing what he said he was going to do. Other stuff he is doing I absolutely don't agree with. Mainly his foreign policy and his cabinet choices. Personally I think our greatest threat as a nation right now is Mexican cartels gaining more power. 33,000 murders in Mexico in 2018. We have a narco state at our southern border, that needs to be addressed. 

You didn't post that with a straight face, at least I hope you didn't :lol:

21 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Im throwing him under the bus in 3 weeks if he doesn't get his funding or use the EO.

Reopening short term was his only option and proof that he has exhausted all avenues in trying to reach an agreement in good faith. 

:lol2:

21 hours ago, Zambroski said:

@Highmark posted something similar last week.  We'll see.  But his post was something like, reopen for three weeks to give the Dems a chance to negotiate, then...when they won't (and they won't) slam them in the SOTU for being the lying frauds they are and go from there.  Now, is that the plan?  I don't know.  It's the only one that makes sense to me.  Dems aren't interested in working together...AT ALL.

SO, give the SOTU, let him tell Americans why he "caved", bounce the ball back to the Dems and then, when they shit the bed (almost guaranteed), Burn it down.  Declare the crises, do the EO and take the money from defense and make the military go to work at the border...all the time letting the dems file suit after suit making them look like they are forcing the borders to stay open.

If he doesn't do that.  Fuck him....which is where I am right now.  Either start burning shit down or just GTFO.

Yea burn it down :lol:

Mexico is going to pay for the wall :thumb:

35 minutes ago, DAVE said:

The dems havent been embarrassing at all though...

:lmao:

obama had so many embarrassing scandals. 

Most were made up by Breitbart.  But if Trumpsters still believe them they must be true. 

The birther thing was huge 

the amount of golf he played and spent on vacations was a scandal

he hires a relative as a Nanny. Who gives family members important positions in the White House.  

He fired a respected general once. 

And don’t Forget baa baa Benghazi

10 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Only one claims to be the world's best deal maker. When people claim things they aren't they deserve to be shit on

:lol:

The dems claim to care about the people of America....

13 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

:lmao:

obama had so many embarrassing scandals. 

Most were made up by Breitbart.  But if Trumpsters still believe them they must be true. 

The birther thing was huge 

the amount of golf he played and spent on vacations was a scandal

he hires a relative as a Nanny. Who gives family members important positions in the White House.  

He fired a respected general once. 

And don’t Forget baa baa Benghazi

Kavanaugh...

I rest my case...