'Biggest wimp ever to serve as president': Conservatives bash Trump on ending shutdown without border money

2 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Trump will have the last biggly laugh:lol::lmao:

Dude you have a Trump shrine... Honeslty he could punch you in the taint for no reason, and you’d ask for another... Trump and his own words said the govt would not open Until he had his funding. He said he’d own the shutdown. Of those two statements that aren’t “fake news”, is the govt opened back up? Is there a wall? Did he blame the Dems? Come on. Get off his dick you follower sheep. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

He could do that as well. Pelosi said she would still fight it......but really if any of these challenges make it to the highest court,  it will be a slamdunk for Trump.

They are going to fight him on everything. Just because it's him. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Also, in their defense this time, they are right. 

Maybe. There are vaild concerns for border security. Is a wall the best solution? Idk. Only thing I like about Trump is he is doing what he said he was going to do. Other stuff he is doing I absolutely don't agree with. Mainly his foreign policy and his cabinet choices. Personally I think our greatest threat as a nation right now is Mexican cartels gaining more power. 33,000 murders in Mexico in 2018. We have a narco state at our southern border, that needs to be addressed. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Im throwing him under the bus in 3 weeks if he doesn't get his funding or use the EO.

Reopening short term was his only option and proof that he has exhausted all avenues in trying to reach an agreement in good faith. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Maybe. There are vaild concerns for border security. Is a wall the best solution? Idk. Only thing I like about Trump is he is doing what he said he was going to do. Other stuff he is doing I absolutely don't agree with. Mainly his foreign policy and his cabinet choices. Personally I think our greatest threat as a nation right now is Mexican cartels gaining more power. 33,000 murders in Mexico in 2018. We have a narco state at our southern border, that needs to be addressed. 

If he cared about the border and wasn’t just trolling for his base, he wouldn’t have gone about it this way. That’s why it’s obvious this was just 2020 fodder. 

9 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Im throwing him under the bus in 3 weeks if he doesn't get his funding or use the EO.

Reopening short term was his only option and proof that he has exhausted all avenues in trying to reach an agreement in good faith. 

EO will not help him. 

11 minutes ago, Anler said:

Time for military action? Drug cartels are just as bad as terrorists, perhaps worse. :dunno:

7 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

If he cared about the border and wasn’t just trolling for his base, he wouldn’t have gone about it this way. That’s why it’s obvious this was just 2020 fodder. 

He has been harping about our border problem since the first initial debates on stage with the other 16 or so nimrods.

Since then he has spent time down at the border has seen first-hand what is going on and has also visited the victims families taken by illegals.

Some of its political posturing but he does have a genuine knowledge and concern that it's a real problem

15 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

@Highmark posted something similar last week.  We'll see.  But his post was something like, reopen for three weeks to give the Dems a chance to negotiate, then...when they won't (and they won't) slam them in the SOTU for being the lying frauds they are and go from there.  Now, is that the plan?  I don't know.  It's the only one that makes sense to me.  Dems aren't interested in working together...AT ALL.

SO, give the SOTU, let him tell Americans why he "caved", bounce the ball back to the Dems and then, when they shit the bed (almost guaranteed), Burn it down.  Declare the crises, do the EO and take the money from defense and make the military go to work at the border...all the time letting the dems file suit after suit making them look like they are forcing the borders to stay open.

If he doesn't do that.  Fuck him....which is where I am right now.  Either start burning shit down or just GTFO.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

@Highmark posted something similar last week.  We'll see.  But his post was something like, reopen for three weeks to give the Dems a chance to negotiate, then...when they won't (and they won't) slam them in the SOTU for being the lying frauds they are and go from there.  Now, is that the plan?  I don't know.  It's the only one that makes sense to me.  Dems aren't interested in working together...AT ALL.

SO, give the SOTU, let him tell Americans why he "caved", bounce the ball back to the Dems and then, when they shit the bed (almost guaranteed), Burn it down.  Declare the crises, do the EO and take the money from defense and make the military go to work at the border...all the time letting the dems file suit after suit making them look like they are forcing the borders to stay open.

If he doesn't do that.  Fuck him....which is where I am right now.  Either start burning shit down or just GTFO.

Totally agree... he has to pull out all the stops....he's gotta burn shit down at this point.

If he doesn't... I'm joining Slinger and tools and the other moronic side:lol:

11 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Totally agree... he has to pull out all the stops....he's gotta burn shit down at this point.

If he doesn't... I'm joining Slinger and tools and the other moronic side:lol:

1st:  He'd better do something.  Enough already.  Many have let his word idiocy slide for the sake of this correction back towards sanity but, it's time to ruffle some serious feathers now.  This is his third "bullshit strike" for me.  Either start lighting fires or just shut your yap and leave.  We'll look at a better entity in 2020 (hopefully).  Based on what I am seeing now, it won't be a Dem.  It's clown show central over there.

Bold:  Just kill yourself if this is the option you find better.

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Dude you have a Trump shrine... Honeslty he could punch you in the taint for no reason, and you’d ask for another... Trump and his own words said the govt would not open Until he had his funding. He said he’d own the shutdown. Of those two statements that aren’t “fake news”, is the govt opened back up? Is there a wall? Did he blame the Dems? Come on. Get off his dick you follower sheep. 

he'd put the shoe right next to his MAGA hat,  trump dollar bills and whatever other trump idiocy he has been fooled into buying

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Hey numb skulls, the only people that liked the shut down hostage situation was you and you are in the minority. Repeating what just happened again will hurt you even more. 

Doubtful it will be repeated.  Hold on to your hat and enjoy this "win".  If it is like the rest, it may be temporary.  If is isn't, I think Trump has no chance at all to even win the R ticket.

1 hour ago, Anler said:

:lmao: Momo wants his account back :lol: 

3 hours ago, DAVE said:

It really is...youre so up and down....try and be a little center...you are getting smacked by both sides.

I am in the center which is why both hack sides are up my ass.....do you even understand what you post? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

This is hilarious.  

Trumps approval rating has gone from 90 percent on the site to closer to 50%. 

Weird thing is it’s probably still closer to 90% with the Canadians on the site. 

Arcticbeta, timeshare Dave, stubby fingers Rod and shit eating Momo still love the moron as much or more than they did at the beginning. 

3 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I agree 100%. 

2 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Time for military action? Drug cartels are just as bad as terrorists, perhaps worse. :dunno:

They are terrorists not like terrorists. Killing politicians, journalists, police officers and thousands of people is terror tactic. They now control the Mexican govt. It's just a matter of time before they get a stronghold in ours. 

34 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so last week he was a evil asshole for making Fed workers starve to death . now this week he is a week pussy for getting them 3 weeks pay . 

what will he be in 3 weeks for the next shut down ? 

No he’s been an asshole through the whole process as this had nothing to do with a wall. The only difference is now he is a pussy and an asshole who couldn’t even scrape a win over $5B. That’s called extreme ineffectiveness. If it weren’t for Mitch he wouldn’t have a tax plan (he didn’t write it) or two S.C. picks confirmed (all he did was nominate). Honestly what has he done? Derp derp derp.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

No he’s been an asshole through the whole process as this had nothing to do with a wall. The only difference is now he is a pussy and an asshole who couldn’t even scrape a win over $5B. That’s called extreme ineffectiveness. If it weren’t for Mitch he wouldn’t have a tax plan (he didn’t write it) or two S.C. picks confirmed (all he did was nominate). Honestly what has he done? Derp derp derp.  

He should have one SC pick.  Mitch forever politicized the court and it’s not good for the institution.  Mitch has done long term damage to the senate.  But he represents today’s repugs. 

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

He should have one SC pick.  Mitch forever politicized the court and it’s not good for the institution.  Mitch has done long term damage to the senate.  But he represents today’s repugs. 

Odds are he’s gonna have three... 25 year of the court being heavy R.