'Biggest wimp ever to serve as president': Conservatives bash Trump on ending shutdown without border money

With friends like this who needs enemies. 

Well at least he had Judge Jeanine trying to protect him while chatting with Anne Coulter:  https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/ann-coulter-on-trump-during-bill-maher-interview-he-promised-something-for-18-months-and-he-lied-about-it

'Biggest wimp ever to serve as president': Conservatives bash Trump on ending shutdown without border money

WASHINGTON – While many applauded an end to the 35-day government shutdown, some conservatives saw something else: President Donald Trump's defeat. 

Trump announced on Friday a deal to reopen the government for three weeks, allowing some 800,000 federal employees to start receiving pay and giving time for lawmakers to negotiate funding for a wall along the southern border. 

What was absent in the deal was any additional money for border security or a wall, Trump's signature campaign promise and what led to the shuttering of the federal government for 35 days. 

Conservatives took notice. Many weren't pleased and didn't mince their words. 

"Good news for George Herbert Walker Bush: As of today, he is no longer the biggest wimp ever to serve as President of the United States," hardline Republican Ann Coulter wrote on Twitter. 

"I'm disgusted. There's no other way to put it," Mike Cernovich, a conservative blogger, said in a video after Trump's announcement. 

"I don't like to be lied to," Cernovich added. "Just say I'm not going to build the wall. I'm a coward. I don't have what it takes."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biggest-wimp-ever-to-serve-as-president-conservatives-bash-trump-on-ending-shutdown-without-border-money/ar-BBSKdY8

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

With friends like this who needs enemies. 

Well at least he had Judge Jeanine trying to protect him while chatting with Anne Coulter:  https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/ann-coulter-on-trump-during-bill-maher-interview-he-promised-something-for-18-months-and-he-lied-about-it

Situations like this you find out who you can trust.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Situations like this you find out who you can trust.

Trust....yeah I'm sure guys like Mattis and Tillerson realized that after Trump turned on them.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

And he will prove it when he placates the hard right who are criticizing him.  Base before country.   He’s a thin skinned pussy just like his followers :lmao: 

It's funny because like Slinger you think the Dems are really the answer and looking out for you. :groin:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

So emotional...

So you want troops in Syria...

No emotional is calling your former SOS that you picked and praised profusely lazy  as hell and dumb as a rock after you let him go.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

It's funny because like Slinger you think the Dems are really the answer and looking out for you. :groin:

I agree with the D’s :bc:  you’re so fucking triggered you don’t have a clue WTF is going on.  Did you use to play pinball?  Yeah - you ARE the pinball :lol: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

I agree with the D’s :bc:  you’re so fucking triggered you don’t have a clue WTF is going on.  Did you use to play pinball?  Yeah - you ARE the pinball :lol: 

Triggered, racist, blah, blah...you sure like to throw those buzzwords around. Feel free to march in lockstep with Pelosi and Schumer....it's easier that way for you.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

No emotional is calling your former SOS that you picked and praised profusely lazy  as hell and dumb as a rock after you let him go.

Maybe it was true...plenty of those types in politics.

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Maybe it was true...plenty of those types in politics.

Rex Tillerson wasn't a politician and you don't become the CEO of a major oil company by being dumb and lazy....nice try.

Rex Tillerson wasn't a politician and you don't become the CEO of a major oil company by being dumb and lazy....nice try.

No...but plenty are corrupt.

Nevermind Dave...this is a waste of time...enjoy your day.

It really is...youre so up and down....try and be a little center...you are getting smacked by both sides.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Trump will have the last biggly laugh:lol::lmao:

He really will...the sotu address will be only about the wall.. and pelosi will be sitting right behind him....it will be funny as fuck.

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

He really will...the sotu address will be only about the wall.. and pelosi will be sitting right behind him....it will be funny as fuck.

Very entertaining and exciting times:lmao: