But Moto has the tapes

jtssrx

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

So dumb. Your ability to critically think and see nuance is extremely poor. 

:lol:

”You’re a racist and racism and a non critical racist thinker and ...institutional, organizational racizm...racist!!!!!”

• Haha 1

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

It’s best not to have any definition of racism. Just a void. Like the good old days. 

But there is a definition.  Should we start burning dictionaries now? We can do a monument removal/dictionary burning party!  Bibles!  Well do bibles too!!  Not the Quran tho...that may be something we can all enjoy!

Just now, Zambroski said:

But there is a definition.  Should we start burning dictionaries now? We can do a monument removal/dictionary burning party!  Bibles!  Well do bibles too!!  Not the Quran tho...that may be something we can all enjoy!

Pick your dictionary. Pick your definition. :lol:  

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The definition is the one widely accepted by the academic community but most importantly by people of color. Sorry, but it’s time for you to take your :Khashoggi:

like a man and pop smoke. 

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

All studies and definitions in the social and humanities programs are empirically researched and peer reviewed pieces you dolt. 

You’re wrong. The definition of racism is the same today as it was in the 1700’s. Right?? 

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

My dog is racist.  Well I don't actually have a dog but if I did.........

Woah...let’s not muddy the waters by bringing imaginary racist pets into this.

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

All studies and definitions in the social and humanities programs are empirically researched and peer reviewed pieces you dolt. 

Is that so?  “Studies and definitions in the social humanities programs” you say?  “Empirically researched and peer reviewed” you say?  :lmao:

You know sweetheart, I’m fairly well edjumacated also.

Stop trolling me before I grab you by the short hairs.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

You’re wrong. The definition of racism is the same today as it was in the 1700’s. Right?? 

Lol

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Woah...let’s not muddy the waters by bringing imaginary racist pets into this.

Is that so?  “Studies and definitions in the social humanities programs” you say?  “Empirically researched and peer reviewed” you say?  :lmao:

You know sweetheart, I’m fairly well edjumacated also.

Stop trolling me before I grab you by the short hairs.

Please tell me more... Lol. If you were educated as you say, you could figure out that what I’m saying is true, regardless of whether you like it. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol

Please tell me more... Lol. If you were educated as you say, you could figure out that what I’m saying is true, regardless of whether you like it. 

You are arguing off point.  It’s senseless babble to try and dilute the original subject matter.  I.e...liberal batshit word salad and bullshit.

Now, gonna binge watch a couple episodes of “Ozark” so...

*pin

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You are arguing off point.  It’s senseless babble to try and dilute the original subject matter.  I.e...liberal batshit word salad and bullshit.

Now, gonna binge watch a couple episodes of “Ozark” so...

*pin

Zam: Derp derp derp, I cant argue the merits, so word salad, derp derp derp

13 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

All these words changing meanings...I just cant keep up. 

When's the revised edition of the dictionary coming out?

gg.gif

Changing the definition of racism is like the 13th amendment to the US constitution. Changing that shit fucks everything up. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The only thing you need to see is a group of kids doing a tomahawk arm gesture and chanting like they are natives. All smirking, who started what, who is a vet or not, is fucking irrelevant. The kids are privileged little racists red hat or not. End of story. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Point blank if these kids had on obama t shirts this isn’t news!!! The hats are the issue

No it wouldn’t. But guess what? They’d still have acted racist. Sometimes you have to remove the what abouts, the what ifs, the politics, and the media influence from it. When you do, you still have a group of white boys mocking a native man’s culture. 

4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Websters for the win:slapping:

Webster’s lost this battle. 

6 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

No it wouldn’t. But guess what? They’d still have acted racist. Sometimes you have to remove the what abouts, the what ifs, the politics, and the media influence from it. When you do, you still have a group of white boys mocking a native man’s culture. 

Webster’s lost this battle. 

I would line you for you to explain to me how they Mached native american culture? I’m not being a dick or condescending, I’m asking a honest question. I’ve watched the long version of this incident. The boys were singing school songs when the black Israelites started screaming obscenities at them. Later it shows this elder Nathan approach them and beat his drumin their face while another indian man screams racist obscenities at them. The entire narrative that they approached Nathan is a lie. The video the Moto speaks of shows the truth. 

It seems to me some even after seeing the video are in willing to simpy say we made a mistake, they we rushed to judgment and were duped by the media.  

Edited by jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member
50 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I would line you for you to explain to me how they Mached native american culture? I’m not being a dick or condescending, I’m asking a honest question. I’ve watched the long version of this incident. The boys were singing school songs when the black Israelites started screaming obscenities at them. Later it shows this elder Nathan approach them and beat his drumin their face while another indian man screams racist obscenities at them. The entire narrative that they approached Nathan is a lie. The video the Moto speaks of shows the truth. 

It seems to me some even after seeing the video are in willing to simpy say we made a mistake, they we rushed to judgment and were duped by the media.  

Tell us more about the Chicago skyline..... :lol: