Robert Mueller's probe extends to NRA

Tic Toc.....

Special counsel Robert Mueller is looking into the relationship between Donald Trump's 2016 presidential campaign and one of the most powerful lobbying groups in America, the National Rifle Association. 

Sam Nunberg, a former aide to Trump's campaign, told CNN that "when I was interviewed by the special counsel's office, I was asked about the Trump campaign and our dealings with the NRA." As the news network reported, Nunberg was asked by Mueller's team of investigators about the nature of the Trump campaign's relationship with the NRA, from how he and his associates first made contact with them and arranged for Trump to speak at their national meeting in 2015 to relevant subsequent events.

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lmao:

When Salon reached out to Nunberg about this story, he responded that "it's being over reported." 

Edited by Highmark

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lmao:

When Salon reached out to Nunberg about this story, he responded that "it's being over reported." 

:lol: Poor MC.  Normal.

4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Taurus gives out free NRA memberships. If that’s not enough to leave the NRA than you’re just beyond help. 

The car?  Is that gun brand still around?  Guns for dummies.

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

That was complete months ago.  

I think he’s posted the “laundering money through the NRA” story three times already. This time it’s for real. 👊

9 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I think he’s posted the “laundering money through the NRA” story three times already. This time it’s for real. 👊

Every angles be regurgitated a number of times. 

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Tic Toc.....

Special counsel Robert Mueller is looking into the relationship between Donald Trump's 2016 presidential campaign and one of the most powerful lobbying groups in America, the National Rifle Association. 

Sam Nunberg, a former aide to Trump's campaign, told CNN that "when I was interviewed by the special counsel's office, I was asked about the Trump campaign and our dealings with the NRA." As the news network reported, Nunberg was asked by Mueller's team of investigators about the nature of the Trump campaign's relationship with the NRA, from how he and his associates first made contact with them and arranged for Trump to speak at their national meeting in 2015 to relevant subsequent events.

$10.00 bucks of Russian money wound have been enough for Republicunts to swear Obama was owned by Putin. Phone calls private meetngs, overpaying for real estate and back Channels mean nothing if Trump is concerned 

10 hours ago, Edmo said:

All that means is that he's forgotten about it at least 4 times by now  :lol: