Why is Pelosi and Gang trying to prevent POTUS' SOTU speech?

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

If he wanted to show Nancy who’s fucking President, he’d walk right into Congress and do it anyway. That would be a power move. He, by law, can enter Congress at anytime. Fuck her permission. That would get the base riled up and wild. Plus, goddamn would that make for some good TV...

Itd be entertaining to say the least.  But, I wonder if this is an attempt to try and do some unification here?  It’s the reasonable and righteous thing to do but, IMO, a waste of time.  I think she’s promised him some stuff he wanted.  

Again, if not..or if she is just stalling and he took the bait and won’t push back, fuck him.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Itd be entertaining to say the least.  But, I wonder if this is an attempt to try and do some unification here?  It’s the reasonable and righteous thing to do but, IMO, a waste of time.  I think she’s promised him some stuff he wanted.  

Again, if not..or if she is just stalling and he took the bait and won’t push back, fuck him.

There is no unification. Not possible. The Dems could never do that. Their base would explode in fury. It’s them vs us mentality until he’s out of office. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

There is no unification. Not possible. The Dems could never do that. Their base would explode in fury. It’s them vs us mentality until he’s out of office. 

Maybe both sides should come together and work for the citizens...LIKE THEY WERE ELECTED TO DO.

Naw...that’s a joke now as, I believe, any unification can be.  Burn it down...let’s start with each other.

5388C9FA-4E2E-4C38-A841-DF1EE9C9FA83.gif

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Maybe both sides should come together and work for the citizens...LIKE THEY WERE ELECTED TO DO.

Naw...that’s a joke now as, I believe, any unification can be.  Burn it down...let’s start with each other.

I prefer the fire and fury. Makes for better entertainment. Whenever they work together you know somehow our rights are being trampled and we are getting fucked. 

• Like 1

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I prefer the fire and fury. Makes for better entertainment. Whenever they work together you know somehow our rights are being trampled and we are getting fucked. 

I agree, Ben.  :lol:

But it’s kinda true.  Either way, when they work together...it sure seems like DC politicians make out really well.  The rest of us? Meh....same.  

DC: “Keep the masses divided but not enough to turn on us....that’s our bread and butter!”

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

look at the die hard supporters they are every bit as divisive as the congress and president are.  none of them are looking like adults in the situation.  

24 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I agree, Ben.  :lol:

But it’s kinda true.  Either way, when they work together...it sure seems like DC politicians make out really well.  The rest of us? Meh....same.  

DC: “Keep the masses divided but not enough to turn on us....that’s our bread and butter!”

I say we put on some yellow vests and shut down the parts of government that are still open. That'd make for some good entertainment.

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

If he wanted to show Nancy who’s fucking President, he’d walk right into Congress and do it anyway. That would be a power move. He, by law, can enter Congress at anytime. Fuck her permission. That would get the base riled up and wild. Plus, goddamn would that make for some good TV...

That would be awesome

20 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I say we put on some yellow vests and shut down the parts of government that are still open. That'd make for some good entertainment.

Works for me

25 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

look at the die hard supporters they are every bit as divisive as the congress and president are.  none of them are looking like adults in the situation.  

DC is smarter than America.  

29 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Eye shadow included?