Why is Pelosi and Gang trying to prevent POTUS' SOTU speech?

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

Dude I've read your post about "I'm retiring I don't care cause I'm getting mine" before.   Give a rest.   I was fucking with you.  

I don't want anyone who puts an honest days work in miss a paycheck but I'm not about to claim the worlds coming to an end because they've missed 2.   People in the private sector go thru it ALL THE TIME.  

4 weeks pay is OK to miss? So it would be OK for you to miss 4 weeks of pay to YOUR employees?

13 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

4 weeks pay is OK to miss? So it would be OK for you to miss 4 weeks of pay to YOUR employees?

Federal employees are now guaranteed back pay after the shutdown is over

Roughly 800,000 federal workers missed their first paycheck last Friday.

President Donald Trump just signed a bill that guarantees back pay for the hundreds of thousands of government employees who have been furloughed during the partial government shutdown.

Financial experts are always saying that you should have “between three and nine” months' of expensessaved in an emergency fund. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
31 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Screenshot_20190123-160116_Instagram.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

”Trump is a racist!!!   ....and a bully!!!!  That fucking hat!!!!!!!”

THUD.

No.  It’s just going to be non-traditional now.  Probably be the highest rated SOTU speech in history.

But yuh...It’ll work out much better for the Dems this way.

:lol:

DDE9C09B-E9AE-42B3-9EE5-1AB4A132E8B1.jpeg

People line up and pay good money for retards selling flowers. 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

not like they aren't going to get paid,  and the ones who didn't have to show got a months vacation.  maybe it's a wakeup call to get the 6 months expenses everyone should have saved

17 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

not like they aren't going to get paid,  and the ones who didn't have to show got a months vacation.  maybe it's a wakeup call to get the 6 months expenses everyone should have saved

Yeah - and the 1.2 million contracors who won’t get paid - many of whom make minimum wage or slightly more......take your idealism and shove it up your ginger ass.....not to mention what happens to their benefits...

26 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Link to your claim of government contractors who make minimum wage ≤ ?

18 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

:lol: yeah I would like to see this.  I have seen way too much wasteful spending. 

I'll even up the ante, post a link proving the %of the civilian USA population making minimum wage (excluding tip based wage jobs, ie bartenders, waitresses, delivery drivers, etc) :pc:

@SnowRider

4 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

I'll even up the ante, post a link proving the %of the civilian USA population making minimum wage (excluding tip based wage jobs, ie bartenders, waitresses, delivery drivers, etc) :pc:

@SnowRider

Tools is a total clown show.  The face of the liberals.  Brains too.  CNN whispers in their ears and off they go on their imbecile parade...don’t pick up the candy though. Cuz... ewwww.  That’s not saltwater taffy!

1DD0F2BF-DD6D-4F2E-9785-22CC3D53D178.jpeg

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Tools is a total clown show.  The face of the liberals.  Brains too.  CNN whispers in their ears and off they go on their imbecile parade...

@SnowRider I'll save you the keyboard smashing, the first link on Google:

"Characteristics of minimum wage workers, 2015. In 2015, 78.2 million workers age 16 and older in the United States were paid at hourly rates, representing 58.5 percent of all wage and salary workers. Among those paid by the hour, 870,000 workers earned exactly the prevailing federal minimum wage of $7.25 per hour."

@SnowRider I'll break it down for you further: 

The population in 2016 is estimated to be over 860,000. San Francisco is also the 4th most populous city in California (behind Los Angeles, San Diego and San Jose) with a 2010 population of 805,235 according to the last census. The 2016 estimated population of San Francisco is now 864,816.Jun 3, 2018

Also, these statistics are biased because of the census. Tell us again how your party's agenda is against the evil "are you a citizen" question for the report? :pc:

10 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

MY nephews girlfriend ( live in ) was on facebook crying along with her other FBI coworkers about how devastating not getting paid was. 10 posts down My nephew is posting pics of the $200 a night Inn they are staying at 45 minutes from there house. 

Maybe its not as devastating as some would like everyone to believe.

27 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

MY nephews girlfriend ( live in ) was on facebook crying along with her other FBI coworkers about how devastating not getting paid was. 10 posts down My nephew is posting pics of the $200 a night Inn they are staying at 45 minutes from there house. 

Amazing isn't it? :lmao:

And there are posts from responsable people.

My husband and I are both federal employees working but not getting paid. We can go about four or five months after all unnecessary spending has stopped.

48 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

So they shouldn’t be upset that they aren’t being paid over a purely political fight that has nothing to do with policy even if they have a safety net? 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

So they shouldn’t be upset that they aren’t being paid over a purely political fight that has nothing to do with policy even if they have a safety net? 

Of course they should be upset. Im pissed everytime someone owes me 3 k for more then 3-4 weeks.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Wouldn’t it be awesome if Trump grabbed his cell phone and just did a selfie State of the Union speech and had it go viral?  :lol: 

Oh, he can do better than that.  But yes, that’d work too.  It’s my strong guess Nancy convinced him not to do it elsewhere by promising him want he wanted.  Him doing a speech to America anywhere else would be devastating to the Dems.  They know it too.  Again, most watched SOTU in history.

If he doesn’t get shit and still doesn’t give it?  Fuck him.  He bowed to fucking weak fascists.  He can go now.  That’s three strikes for me.  

22 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Wouldn’t it be awesome if Trump grabbed his cell phone and just did a selfie State of the Union speech and had it go viral?  :lol: 

If he wanted to show Nancy who’s fucking President, he’d walk right into Congress and do it anyway. That would be a power move. He, by law, can enter Congress at anytime. Fuck her permission. That would get the base riled up and wild. Plus, goddamn would that make for some good TV...

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

If he wanted to show Nancy who’s fucking President, he’d walk right into Congress and do it anyway. That would be a power move. He, by law, can enter Congress at anytime. Fuck her permission. That would get the base riled up and wild. Plus, goddamn would that make for some good TV...

:goodpost: