Why is Pelosi and Gang trying to prevent POTUS' SOTU speech?

12 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Look at all the people dumb enough to keep thinking this is about security and a wall. This is about winning. Pelosi gives an inch, she loses. Trump gives and inch, he loses. This isn’t about $5B... If Trump were smart, he’d say he’s coming to the House and is giving his speech and someone try to stop him. 

She has the right to have him removed. That’s why we don’t have a king. Our forefathers designed it that way.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

She has the right to have him removed. That’s why we don’t have a king. Our forefathers designed it that way.

No she doesn’t...you fucking retard!!

Just now, Mainecat said:

So I shouldn’t care about anyone but myself then?

Mission accomplished!

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

So I shouldn’t care about anyone but myself then?

Dude I've read your post about "I'm retiring I don't care cause I'm getting mine" before.   Give a rest.   I was fucking with you.  

I don't want anyone who puts an honest days work in miss a paycheck but I'm not about to claim the worlds coming to an end because they've missed 2.   People in the private sector go thru it ALL THE TIME.  

Edited by Highmark

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You were the first hill-jacking retard to say "wall".  Read this thread.

Look Honey, this "I'm gonna smoke a bunch of pot and act DAF" for a few days is all fine and dandy.  Just remember, plenty once thought that acting like a liberal twat would be funny too.  The rabbit hole is deeper than it looks.  Don't eat the cheese.

:lol2:

The reason they aren’t having the state of the union is due to the shutdown due to the wall. Try thinking as complex as two moves out derpbroski. They aren’t fighting over the SOTU... That’s just a casualty. Sweet fuck you’re dumb as fuck today. 

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Lol no, not a thing. 

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The reason they aren’t having the state of the union is due to the shutdown due to the wall. Try thinking as complex as two moves out derpbroski. They aren’t fighting over the SOTU... That’s just a casualty. Sweet fuck you’re dumb as fuck today. 

LOL!  That’s the Dem side...or it’s the “security issue”. Both bullshit. There’s no better reason to give this address than now. Dems don’t want Trump pissing in their cup after it’s clear they’ve been asking for exactly that.

Just now, Zambroski said:

LOL!  That’s the Dem side...or it’s the “security issue”. Both bullshit. There’s no better reason to give this address than now. Dems don’t want Trump pissing in their cup after it’s clear they’ve been asking for exactly that.

Of course the Dems don’t want to give Drumpf center stage with millions of viewers. You aren’t saying anything of substance. 

Can't give POTUS 45 a long winded SOTU platform that the (d)isgraced national fake me(d)ia  will cover  wall to wall . With the barnyard of braying jackasses only getting 15 minutes of dead air after the  POTUS SOTU address .    Gubbermint shutdown is the   dem talking points excuse.

Nancy is playing chess.  Dump is playing Go Fish.  She called his bluff :lmao: 

She’s gonna make the weak fucker look foolish as fuck again and again and again and again.... :lol: 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

She turned Trump down just as I predicted.   Getting good.  

I still don’t see the Dems end game here.  It’s a fail in both procedure and optics for them.

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Hopefully he storms the House. That would be good TV. Fuck would it be entertaining. 

All he needs to do is have it elsewhere.  Anywhere.  From his desk, off site anywhere, a rally.....doesn’t matter.  Dems will lose their minds.  Again, I see no win for them here other than rallying a shitty little base that still think Hillary has a chance to take over.  (See posts above).

33 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I still don’t see the Dems end game here.  It’s a fail in both procedure and optics for them.

All he needs to do is have it elsewhere.  Anywhere.  From his desk, off site anywhere, a rally.....doesn’t matter.  Dems will lose their minds.  Again, I see no win for them here other than rallying a shitty little base that still think Hillary has a chance to take over.  (See posts above).

They don't deserve their typical response wherever he decides to do it. 

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

They don't deserve their typical response wherever he decides to do it. 

Are you kidding?  Lol...their media will fall all over themselves to give them appropriate time.  

This is an optical breakdown of epic proportions.  Again, not sure how the Dems feel that this is a good move for them.  It’s clear to almost everybody that the Dems are afraid to let him speak to the public right now....and that’s WITH the media on their side.  Wow.

4 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

because it's an example of how you handle bullies....

How did you handle them in school...run to the office with tears running down your face? :groin:

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How did you handle them in school...run to the office with tears running down your face? :groin:

:lol:

”Trump is a racist!!!   ....and a bully!!!!  That fucking hat!!!!!!!”

THUD.

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

So polosi pulled the plug on Donny’s blab? 

No.  It’s just going to be non-traditional now.  Probably be the highest rated SOTU speech in history.

But yuh...It’ll work out much better for the Dems this way.

:lol:

DDE9C09B-E9AE-42B3-9EE5-1AB4A132E8B1.jpeg

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

trump cancelled :lol:

the little brat in the WH ought to be fired up tonight, tweeting away...

8 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

So polosi pulled the plug on Donny’s blab? 

Ask Slinger when he is done jerking off over the whole thing.😂