Nathan Phillips never deployed to Vietnam

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Kivalo said:

You're with whatever makes Trump look bad, who do you think your kidding?  If this kid wore a I'm with Hillary tshirt your tune would much different.

Oh snap!      :groin:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

because he's a liar. 

No he isn't...he clearly struck a nerve.

BTW is he a liar because he assigned you a position....if that's the case you're the biggest pathological liar in history! 😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

So we got a kid with a shitty grin= racist..  Then we have this guy=ignored by MSM, who just spews pleasantries to the native american vet?? Happened the same time on same day.. The MSM is way fucked up IMO..

It's hilarious watching so many people become acquainted with what the Black Israelites are. I've been ignoring these whackos preaching on city streets since I was a little kid. There is no reason to bother taking them seriously.

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

It's hilarious watching so many people become acquainted with what the Black Israelites are. I've been ignoring these whackos preaching on city streets since I was a little kid. There is no reason to bother taking them seriously.

But a bunch of religious kids wearing hats should make people lose their minds!

This is about blatant hypocrisy, YET AGAIN, being pointed out about the liberal media, and the followers of the cult trying to throw shade and run interfereance for them.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This is about blatant hypocrisy, YET AGAIN, being pointed out about the liberal media, and the followers of the cult trying to throw shade and run interfereance for them.

:goodpost:

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

Oh I agree, we have them in Syracuse too..

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

You're with whatever makes Trump look bad, who do you think your kidding?  If this kid wore a I'm with Hillary tshirt your tune would much different.

:lmao: Typical low IQ Dumper :lol: 

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's about expectations. Everyone already knows Black Israelites are loud, obnoxious, assholes. For some reason it still surprises people that kids in Catholic school are also usually assholes though.

It's about expectations. Everyone already knows Black Israelites are loud, obnoxious, assholes. For some reason it still surprises people that kids in Catholic school are also usually assholes though.

I've never heard of the "Black Israelites" before this.  "Kids in Catholic school area also usually assholes."  I can't deny or confirm this.....but I find it hard to agree because I find your reasoning slanted due to your ideology. Kids are kids.  Punk kids are punk kids.  

Do you deny we are even discussing this event due to anything other than Trump hatred by the liberal media?

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I've never heard of the "Black Israelites" before this.  "Kids in Catholic school area also usually assholes."  I can't deny or confirm this.....but I find it hard to agree because I find your reasoning slanted due to your ideology. Kids are kids.  Punk kids are punk kids.  

Do you deny we are even discussing this event due to anything other than Trump hatred by the liberal media?

I think it went viral because Joey Logano Jr's face looked so damn punchable  in the edited video. The MAGA hats definitely helped though.

Also this is how I imagine the inside of Catholic School:

3E871F8B-F6D8-41F7-9DB4-CE5133F6164B.png

I think it went viral because Joey Logano Jr's face looked so damn punchable  in the edited video. The MAGA hats definitely helped though.

Also this is how I imagine the inside of Catholic School:

3E871F8B-F6D8-41F7-9DB4-CE5133F6164B.png

LOL Yeah...he's got a good punching face for sure.  But the hats should have had nothing to do with it.  Like I stated yesterday, The Dems have made the hat their own nightmare and now, they are triggered when others aren't scared of it too.  Why does your nightmare have to scare me?  It doesn't.

That's probably about right in the pic.  :lol: I went to public schools and universities for a reason.  My daughter will too.  Education isn't exclusively achieved from tests from books.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

LOL Yeah...he's got a good punching face for sure.  But the hats should have had nothing to do with it.  Like I stated yesterday, The Dems have made the hat their own nightmare and now, they are triggered when others aren't scared of it too.  Why does your nightmare have to scare me?  It doesn't.

That's probably about right in the pic.  :lol: I went to public schools and universities for a reason.  My daughter will too.  Education isn't exclusively achieved from tests from books.

Moto said the red hats are the new Klan Sheets/Hoods....really?😂

BTW Catholic Schools come in all flavors...that could very well be a public school in a wealthy district.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Moto said the red hats are the new Klan Sheets/Hoods....really?😂

BTW Catholic Schools come in all flavors...that could very well be a public school in a wealthy district.

Moto's a fun ducky.  

Yeah....not all private schools are the same.  Most take a percentage of minority and low income kids in tuition free.  I'd have to read more up on them...but I don't want to.  This is about the hats and a biased media.  Not about Private Catholic schools.  I don't fucking care.  :lol: 

42 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Typical low IQ Dumper :lol: 

The only low IQ person on the site is you!!! You’re responces to are either emojis Dumper Or Dumpster. 

You’re a full on retard. And a pussy ass bitch who crys to the site mods which is hilarious in my f itself 

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

because he's a liar. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No he isn't...he clearly struck a nerve.

BTW is he a liar because he assigned you a position....if that's the case you're the biggest pathological liar in history! 😂

Sno.  

scared-black-cat.gif

• Haha 1