Nathan Phillips never deployed to Vietnam

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member
37 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

50872870_10213662145337034_4937616719855222784_n.jpg

You are one messed up hombre.:lol:

Lets just lump everyone into one category when only 1 apple who appeared to be in blackface may be bad.

Must be why you say all whites are racist......including yourself then .

Lets eliminate the school....sorry but there will continue to be some racists at any school both white and black......oh thats right...we've  changed the definition of rascist behavior  to exclude  blacks.

Admit it dude.....you like this Nathan character because he is keeper of the pipe...:lmao:

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

52 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i may have credited them for sticking up to the other shitbags, or standing their ground, if they hadn't mocked the native american. but defending them for mocking the indian? no fucking way. now go fuck yourself :bc:

I doubt there is one person on here buys that. 

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Ignored by the MSM..............Dude I know you're not real bright, but I got to tell you the Black Hebrew Israelites were shown on TV days ago :lol2: 

Yet you liked that stupid ass post above :lol:

GFY Vince.

From the Halls of Maytagzuma
To the Shores of Whirlpoolie
We will fix the nations coolant systems
In the Air on Land and Sea
First to fix with precious Freon
Just to keep our condensers clean
We are Proud to Claim the Title
Of HVAC Fixin' Marines

2 hours ago, Cop Watch said:

From the Halls of Maytagzuma
To the Shores of Whirlpoolie
We will fix the nations coolant systems
In the Air on Land and Sea
First to fix with precious Freon
Just to keep our condensers clean
We are Proud to Claim the Title
Of HVAC Fixin' Marines

Ok...not bad.  

:lol:

CNN: :  ”He’s a War veteran AND a Marine Recon Ranger?!?!?!  GET HIM ON CAMERA....ASAP!!!!! Wait...write him a script first.  Get one of the Buzzfeed editors to do it.”

11 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Ok, so whats the guys name in the video, where did he go to school, what town does that guy live in???.. FFS, and you want to tell me im not real bright...When you can answer any of those questions and link me up to all the major MSM links with that info Id be more than happy to eat some crow.. lol.. Fucking morons abound... The boy was treated totally different than the BHI.. If you cant see that, You're a hack..

The day after the story broke it was on the news that the Black Hebrew Israelites were taunting the kids, Indians, some black guy, etc., the Chief walked between that Catholics and Jews beating the drum, the rest of the nonsense you post is just stuff to rile up the low IQ.

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

Slinger is the dumbest motgherfucker on the net.......no question

Make no mistake you own that crown :thumbsup:

8 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

GFY Vince.

The dry drunk responds with all he has :lol:

3 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The day after the story broke it was on the news that the Black Hebrew Israelites were taunting the kids, Indians, some black guy, etc., the Chief walked between that Catholics and Jews beating the drum, the rest of the nonsense you post is just stuff to rile up the low IQ.

Make no mistake you own that crown :thumbsup:

The dry drunk responds with all he has :lol:

Yeah that's cute...I have alot and we had some good spirited debate but as usual you waddle  in with your knowitall attitude acting  like the fat bald douchebag you are....bravo!

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

So smales, you still going with the punks being innocent, and not deserving of a beating?

WTF is matter with you....we have been over this ad nauseam...go hump someone else's leg.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

WTF is matter with you....we have been over this ad nauseam...go hump someone else's leg.

I didn’t feel like back reading. So I assume that’s a yes.  Btw I think I read he’s going to be on the today show this morning, one of your favorites. Right up there beside morning joe. Anyway,  Get some tissues ready, and maybe your wallet, in case you start crying for the little cunt and want to make a donation to the school :lol:

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I didn’t feel like back reading. So I assume that’s a yes.  Btw I think I read he’s going to be on the today show this morning, one of your favorites. Right up there beside morning joe. Anyway,  Get some tissues ready, and maybe your wallet, in case you start crying for the little cunt and want to make a donation to the school :lol:

It's pretty clear by your comments here and in other threads that you were the school punching bag....SBYL.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

It's pretty clear by your comments here and in other threads that you were the school punching bag....SBYL.

No, actually i was the opposite. And looking back at the shit I did to some others, to get a laugh from others, I regret.