Nathan Phillips never deployed to Vietnam

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Moto's a fun ducky.  

Yeah....not all private schools are the same.  Most take a percentage of minority and low income kids in tuition free.  I'd have to read more up on them...but I don't want to.  This is about the hats and a biased media.  Not about Private Catholic schools.  I don't fucking care.  :lol: 

I've asked this of my kids a number of times which school had the most bullies in our small town and they ALWAYS repeated the public school.   They and I knew because I coached many of those kids in non school sports teams.  

Reality is more so than in private schools parents are disconnected to their kids.   I recall an incident at the public school a kid going around squirting classmates with a squirt gun filled with his urine.  

Edited by Highmark

4 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

So we got a kid with a shitty grin= racist..  Then we have this guy=ignored by MSM, who just spews pleasantries to the native american vet?? Happened the same time on same day.. The MSM is way fucked up IMO..

Ignored by the MSM..............Dude I know you're not real bright, but I got to tell you the Black Hebrew Israelites were shown on TV days ago :lol2: 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I didn't say it changed anything but since we are climbing up this teenagers ass maybe the truth should be told about Phillips.

Yet you liked that stupid ass post above :lol:

4 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I'm no liar, what have I ever lied about?

They set up on a street corner and yell about how Jesus was a black guy from Africa and the white man is the devil. They usually wear a lot of leather. 

• Gold Member
Just now, Wildboer said:

They set up on a street corner and yell about how Jesus was a black guy from Africa and the white man is the devil. They usually wear a lot of leather. 

I assume you meant to quote my post about what the black isrealites do....

I live near Syracuse I haven't seen them but I see a local group in Auburn that gathers around a popular intersection and preaches about the end or whatever.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Ignored by the MSM..............Dude I know you're not real bright, but I got to tell you the Black Hebrew Israelites were shown on TV days ago :lol2: 

Yet you liked that stupid ass post above :lol:

Ok, so whats the guys name in the video, where did he go to school, what town does that guy live in???.. FFS, and you want to tell me im not real bright...When you can answer any of those questions and link me up to all the major MSM links with that info Id be more than happy to eat some crow.. lol.. Fucking morons abound... The boy was treated totally different than the BHI.. If you cant see that, You're a hack..

Edited by Rigid1
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Ok, so whats the guys name in the video, where did he go to school, what town does that guy live in???.. FFS, and you want to tell me im not real bright...When you can answer any of those questions and link me up to all the major MSM links with that info Id be more than happy to eat some crow.. lol.. Fucking morons abound... The boy was treated totally different than the BHI.. If you cant see that, You're a hack..

Because their actions were different.

Duh.

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Because their actions were different.

Duh.

I agree 100%..The boy stood there with an uncomfortable shitty grin..the horror!!..You should dox his family Moto..That racist grin..

I can't believe the shit some of you guys type and associate yourselves with..

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

A bullhorn? That would get annoying real quick!

Ya think,..after happy hour in Armory square, it's just like shut the fuck up and stop ruining the vibe..:lol:

14 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

50872870_10213662145337034_4937616719855222784_n.jpg

Yeah Moto,..you and Bryan should get together and do that..it sounds like a great idea,..Do a protest too, get all your black friends together

Oh wait, that's right, you don't associate with black folks..:lol: