Nathan Phillips never deployed to Vietnam

jtssrx

11 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

The guy is a complete scumbag...end of story.  Doesn't matter what ethnicity he is.

But it does matter. He is not white, so people like Moto love him. If he was white and the kid was a minority, the roles would be reversed.

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The only two "Vietnam Vets" the left ever liked.

John Kerry and Nathan Phillips.  

:lol:  

Lol both lying, self righteous, self awarding turds.

Kerry married better tho.  The fucking honky!!

:lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Your hero is being exposed as the liar he is. 

Frauds like Moto don’t care about the truth as long as whatever is being peddled fits their narratives.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Frauds like Moto don’t care about the truth as long as whatever is being peddled fits their narratives.

So we got a kid with a shitty grin= racist..  Then we have this guy=ignored by MSM, who just spews pleasantries to the native american vet?? Happened the same time on same day.. The MSM is way fucked up IMO..

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It doesn't matter what Phillips did in Vietnam. His character was never the subject. 

This reminds me of what some people do when a cop shoots a black guy in the back...

3 hours ago, Legend said:

But it does matter. He is not white, so people like Moto love him. If he was white and the kid was a minority, the roles would be reversed.

when he was drafted he served unlike the fuckin chickenhawk Trump many illiterates here support.

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

It doesn't matter what Phillips did in Vietnam. His character was never the subject. 

This reminds me of what some people do when a cop shoots a black guy in the back...

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

well this changes everything. i mean between the black hebrews, and now this? i'm with smales.... 

:handjob:

Like I said....truth only matters if it fits the narrative.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Like I said....truth only matters if it fits the narrative.

truth - snotty nosed catholic boys were mocking native american. 

doesn't matter what anyone else was doing, is doing, or will do. why you continue to bring other stuff is a little puzzling. 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

well this changes everything. i mean between the black hebrews, and now this? i'm with smales.... 

:handjob:

You're with whatever makes Trump look bad, who do you think your kidding?  If this kid wore a I'm with Hillary tshirt your tune would much different.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

truth - snotty nosed catholic boys were mocking native american

doesn't matter what anyone else was doing, is doing, or will do. why you continue to bring other stuff is a little puzzling. 

:lol:   That's what you see when you watch the video or is that what your being told to think?    Never mind I already know the correct answer. 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

truth - snotty nosed catholic boys were mocking native american. 

The Native American that was quickly identified as a Vietnam Veteran which  brought even more wrath down upon a teenager and this mocking shit  isn't as clearcut as was initially portrayed either but the truth doesn't matter.