Thoughts

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member

Military/Media Industrial Complex at work.   Trump was the first real threat to that since it became something during WW2.  

The left's/media's love of Islam means they needed a new villain.   Who better than mother Russia.  And by love its more about hating Israel and Christianity than it is about actually supporting Islam.  The left has collectively lost their fucking minds and America better wake up to that fact.  

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Military/Media Industrial Complex at work.   Trump was the first real threat to that since it became something during WW2.  

The left's/media's love of Islam means they needed a new villain.   Who better than mother Russia.  And by love its more about hating Israel and Christianity than it is about actually supporting Islam.  The left has collectively lost their fucking minds and America better wake up to that fact.  

Trump is a threat to the MIC? Oh really? Yeah, that defense budget sure solidifies that statement.. Oh wait.

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

SMH fuckign guys giving the pentagon money like a drunken sailor at a strip joint.  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

SMH fuckign guys giving the pentagon money like a drunken sailor at a strip joint.  

Yes that he's been weak on but there have been other things he's been good.   Like standing up to NATO and the UN.  He is still seen as an outsider no matter how large the military budget.   I would love if he would start cutting it.   Its been the most disappointing thing of his Presidency to date.   I'll admit to that and have already on here.  This is where Rand Paul would be 100x's better. 

Edited by Highmark

49 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yes that he's been weak on but there have been other things he's been good.   Like standing up to NATO and the UN.  He is still seen as an outsider no matter how large the military budget.   I would love if he would start cutting it.   Its been the most disappointing thing of his Presidency to date.   I'll admit to that and have already on here.  This is where Rand Paul would be 100x's better. 

He stood up to NATO and put the fear of god on them, but how many countries are still not meeting contribution requirements? He should threaten to start booting fuckers. 

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

He stood up to NATO and put the fear of god on them, but how many countries are still not meeting contribution requirements? He should threaten to start booting fuckers. 

I don't think many are filling their obligations anymore than before.  To me, it was more of a "start using your own fucking bats" tactic.  And that worked.  Fuck NATO...and the UN.  World thugs with uniforms and soldiers from shithole countries.

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I completely agree but going from 1% GDP on military spending to meeting the requirements simply can't be done in one year.   For many that's a 100%+ increase in spending.  That takes a bit of time.   Sad our past admin's let this go on for decades.  

More importantly is shutting down bases that the home country don't reward us well for.  

Whats really funny is, i asked you a question about a former president not answering to the law as it applies to everyone and you think its laughable he hasnt.   great way to derp your way through a question..                  if you think anyone laughing at me means anything to me, you havent read my posts over the last...well... too many years ive been on these sled sites.