Whitaker

Haha. The dumb fuck is being hauled into an open hearing about being trump’s little mole. One of the questions is the rare statement mueller made about the buzzfeed story. The one trumpsters ejaculated over.  That would make sense, this fucking cockroach telling mueller what to say. So, why would they be asking him these questions?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/world/national-security/democrats-to-ask-whitaker-if-the-white-house-has-interfered-with-muellers-probe/2019/01/22/0da05c9a-1e89-11e9-8b59-0a28f2191131_story.html

Edited by Snoslinger

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You really think this goes anywhere?:lmao:

Legally? Doubtful. But it’ll be telling to see Whitaker squirm and state “executive privilege “ every 5 minutes. Although the dems may put a dent in those plans. Seems to me the dems know something here. :news:

Edited by Snoslinger

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Legally? Doontful. But it’ll be telling to see Whitaker squirm and state “executive privilege “ every 5 minutes. Although there dems may put a dent in those plans. 

You and your telling garbage.

Someone should beat you silly and tell you to stop.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Well then, trump should be very willing to cooperate and get the truth out. Stop obstructing justice all the time. Right?

He hasnt smashed any evidence has he?

• Platinum Contributing Member
43 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Legally? Doubtful. But it’ll be telling to see Whitaker squirm and state “executive privilege “ every 5 minutes. Although the dems may put a dent in those plans. Seems to me the dems know something here. :news:

:lol: Horse and pony show to make them look important.  They need to keep the focus on like that admin did something wrong no matter what.    

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

many that you never answer. just come back with deflections and dumb questions. 

Why would Mueller be asking me?

:lol:

What questions has Trump been asked?

34 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lol: Horse and pony show to make them look important.  They need to keep the focus on like that admin did something wrong no matter what.    

sure, sure. i mean who's whitaker? a nobody. right?    :lol:

think the guy is going to lie and/or take the "executive privilege" way out? 

Just now, DAVE said:

Why would Mueller be asking me?

:lol:

What questions has Trump been asked?

whoooosh....

until you start answering some of my questions, i'm done answering yours. one more time. can you respond to this? 

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Well then, trump should be very willing to cooperate and get the truth out. Stop obstructing justice all the time. Right?

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Hey did you know trump had nothing to do with Russia, and that hillary colluded with Russia to win the election?

:lmao:

I heard the Iranians fixed the election for Obama to win....TWICE!

but it’s all OK