Whitaker

5 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

i'm very confident something damaging to trump and his admin is going to come from mueller. some how, some day. i have no doubts, so i don't waste my time thinking about it not happening.

You are going to be let down.  Bigly.  

• Gold Member
12 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

I mean your friend hillary and bill answered all kinds of questions when asked.....

Answering “I don’t recall”or “I don’t remember” doesn’t constitute answering questions

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Answering “I don’t recall”or “I don’t remember” doesn’t constitute answering questions

The fifth amendment of the Constitution doesn't agree with you. It's their God given right not to have knowledge of which, they may or, may not have information about said subject. :ashamed:

10 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Well trump can use that card as well, but he’s too scared. I guess i dont blame him, as the dipshit would go off like a teapot, incriminating himself within 2 minutes

22 hours ago, Mainecat said:

And now it gets personal.

You have been spewing nonsense and lies for the past two years about Trump. Just throwing a little balance, how does it feel to have bullshit and lies spread about you?

16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You have been spewing nonsense and lies for the past two years about Trump. Just throwing a little balance, how does it feel to have bullshit and lies spread about you?

now there's a valid excuse for acting like an asshole :lol:

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

now there's a valid excuse for acting like an asshole :lol:

Did you really think I was accusing him of beating his wife? You haven’t heard that expression before? It is a fairly common term used by lawyers. Now let’s talk about all the bullshit and lies that he has spread about Trump for the past two years. That’s fine I guess.