Whitaker

• Platinum Contributing Member
36 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i'm pretty sure this isn't going to work well, skidmark. all these attempts at obstruction. mueller seems like an honorable guy who will somehow let it be known he's being squashed, influenced, whatever. in all reality, this could very well be an example of that. it's interesting the dems would haul him up and start asking about this response to buzzfeed, so not typical of mueller...

then there's the possibility of barr and others going down along with trump? i don't think they're that stupid. well whitaked maybe. he seems alot like dumb dave really. a big, dumb, kiss ass

Well that's it.   Impeach him now.  :lol:  

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You are a disgusting human being. I hope you stop beating your wife

wtf is with you? 

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Dude the whole investigation started because of opposition research paid for by the Clinton campaign.  Its a scam.  

let me get this straight.....

say there are two candidates for the local sheriff position. candidate A has a reputation of having ties to the mob. candidate B, not having time to investigate this, hires a company that specializes in investigations. opposition research. the company uncovers some baffling information, some very concerning. they take it to the police to investigate. the police, who don't place someone under investigation just for the hell of it, starts to look into it and gathers some warrants. warrants which also are not handed out like candy.

so, in that weak and pathetic mind of yours, the report was bogus, the police were wrong to investigate, the judge was wrong to grant warrants, and it was candidate B who was actually doing the colluding. oh, and this after the police actually helped candidate A win the election!!

:lmao:

you cannot make this shit up.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

wtf is with you? 

say there are two candidates for the local sheriff position. candidate A has a reputation of having ties to the mob. candidate B, not having time to investigate this, hires a company that specializes in investigations. opposition research. the company uncovers some baffling information, some very concerning. they take it to the police to investigate. the police, who don't place someone under investigation just for the hell of it, starts to look into it and gathers some warrants. warrants which also are not handed out like candy.

so, in that weak and pathetic mind of yours, the report was bogus, the police were wrong to investigate, the judge was wrong to grant warrants, and it was candidate B who was actually doing the colluding. oh, and this after the police actually helped candidate A win the election!!

Dude virtually NOTHING in the dossier has been verified.  

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

bullshit. besides, do you work for mueller and know this? :lol:

Do you?  Is your disappointment when nothing comes of the Mueller investigation going to be as damaging to you as when Trump won?   Will you disappear for a while again?  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

wtf is with you? 

OMG, they really love guys like you who can "connect the dots"  LOL

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Do you?  Is your disappointment when nothing comes of the Mueller investigation going to be as damaging to you as when Trump won?   Will you disappear for a while again?  :lol:  

i'm very confident something damaging to trump and his admin is going to come from mueller. some how, some day. i have no doubts, so i don't waste my time thinking about it not happening.

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

wtf is with you? 

The Clintons had ties.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

i'm very confident something damaging to trump and his admin is going to come from mueller. some how, some day. i have no doubts, so i don't waste my time thinking about it not happening.

We are confident you are delusional. 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:  

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

He will simply not believe Muellers findings and continue blathering.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

that's a damn accurate analogy, isn't it? i made it so simple even you could follow along. 

Get over it, nothing is going to come of this.  It's just the same tactic they used against Walker in Wisconsin and it went on for years and they got nothing but a bunch of leaked bs for the dems to grasp hope.  When are you going to open your eyes to the obvious?

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

bullshit. besides, do you work for mueller and know this? :lol:

I too can play these what if games.  

If your neighbor whom the police have been called to because of disagreements you and him have had in the past calls police and says you are a drug dealer should that validate a warrant?

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I too can play these what if games.  

If your neighbor whom the police have been called to because of disagreements you and him have had in the past calls police and says you are a drug dealer should that validate a warrant?

of course not.

that's another point. why shouldn't we be able to see the mueller report? i know damn well you're all working on a defense for that, when it comes. have anything ready yet? or are you waiting for the spoon fed versions from the rww "news" sources? 

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

that's another point. why shouldn't we be able to see the mueller report? i know damn well you're all working on a defense for that, when it comes. have anything ready yet? or are you waiting for the spoon fed versions from the rww "news" sources? 

I want the report to be released, I dont want the msm's opinion.. This should be a poll, and then we can put your insinuation to rest..

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

i already addressed this with you, just the other day. i will not accept someone else's version of the report

yet all you do is going around saying mueller has got trump.. that's your version that you are trying to jamb down everyones throat.

GFY dude.. I cant wait to hear this report and watch youi commit suicide.. fucking POS

5 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

wtf is with you? 

Nailed it.  Candidate A is Hillary Clinton.