Whitaker

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

whoooosh....

until you start answering some of my questions, i'm done answering yours. one more time. can you respond to this? 

Dumb Dave simply posts nonsense. Fucker’s :canadaflag: so not sure why he sucks Dump off 24/7 :lol:   No doubt he’s a low IQ dummy 👍

Just now, SnowRider said:

Dumb Dave simply posts nonsense. Fucker’s :canadaflag: so not sure why he sucks Dump off 24/7 :lol:   No doubt he’s a low IQ dummy 👍

he does. he thinks he's being coy about it too. but his posts just ooze stupidity.

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

whoooosh....

until you start answering some of my questions, i'm done answering yours. one more time. can you respond to this? 

I asked what questions has he been asked....

Youre backpedaling again.

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

I asked what questions has he been asked....

Youre backpedaling again.

and i've asked you many questions that don't get answered. besides, you can find this out yourself. now fuck off, eh?

Edited by Snoslinger

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

sure, sure. i mean who's whitaker? a nobody. right?    :lol:

think the guy is going to lie and/or take the "executive privilege" way out? 

Or maybe....just maybe Mueller tried to get ahead of the fake news because he know's Bill Barr won't put up with that shit as soon as he takes office.  

I mean Mueller is the lone ranger so he wouldn't make up stuff just because Whitiker told him too.....would he?  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

Just now, Highmark said:

Or maybe....just maybe Mueller tried to get ahead of the fake news because he know's Bill Barr won't put up with that shit as soon as he takes office.  

:lmao: Blaming fake news while sucking off Dump is rich......and extremely stupid.  :lmao: Faux Noise is the main source of ‘fake news’ and you lap it up :lmao: 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

and i've asked you many questions that don't get answered. besides, you can find this out yourself. now fuck off, eh?

Its nice to see the dems trying to make things work....

Should be an easy win for Trump in 2020 if they keep it up.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

wtf? 

Read edit.  You think Mueller would put out a false statement because the acting AG told him too?  :lol:  That's what you really think isn't it.  :lol:  

i'm pretty sure this isn't going to work well, skidmark. all these attempts at obstruction. mueller seems like an honorable guy who will somehow let it be known he's being squashed, influenced, whatever. in all reality, this could very well be an example of that. it's interesting the dems would haul him up and start asking about this response to buzzfeed, so not typical of mueller...

then there's the possibility of barr and others going down along with trump? i don't think they're that stupid. well whitaked maybe. he seems alot like dumb dave really. a big, dumb, kiss ass

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Read edit.  You think Mueller would put out a false statement because the acting AG told him too?  :lol:  That's what you really think isn't it.  :lol:  

maybe. but if you don't believe whitaker, who was already feeding the trump admin info prior to this assignment, is feeding trump and friends information about what mueller knows, you are dumber than i thought.

maybe. but if you don't believe whitaker, who was already feeding the trump admin info prior to this assignment, is feeding trump and friends information about what mueller knows, you are dumber than i thought.

Mueller knows nothing...or it would be over.

I hope he is!  :lol:  

Just now, DAVE said:

Slinger you've got to get over me. 

says the clown that tags me multiple times a day, responds the second i log in with something, lurks outside the circus waiting for me or SR to log in and snap screenshots. paleez. :lol: 

says the clown that tags me multiple times a day, responds the second i log in with something, lurks outside the circus waiting for me or SR to log in and snap screenshots. paleez. :lol: 

You mention me in almost every post!

20 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Think about what type of low level rat fuck that would even think about jumping on the Trump ship now?

You are a disgusting human being. I hope you stop beating your wife

19 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

of course you do. am i supposed to be surprised? 

Dude the whole investigation started because of opposition research paid for by the Clinton campaign.  Its a scam.