Top FBI lawyer admits Dossier came from Clinton Campaign

jtssrx

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Well fuck, this changes everything. Can I get out of that bet, skidmark welcher?

:lol:

dumb fucks.

i thought this was current events?

So this is ok with you...

Hack

6 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I think XLT is having some Stockholm syndrome with his left wing zombie buddies. 

It’s kinda fun being over here. Usually when I debate from the other side it gets worn out after a couple rounds. From over here, it’s like a conveyor of Racer’s, JT’s, and Ezra’s all fighting to get after me. 

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It’s kinda fun being over here. Usually when I debate from the other side it gets worn out after a couple rounds. From over here, it’s like a conveyor of Racer’s, JT’s, and Ezra’s all fighting to get after me. 

But aren’t they always?  :lol:

Dropping your IQ in half purposely, trying to work with weak librul talking points and  letting Tools hold your sack makes you an easy target.  I could almost feel your frustration building.  :lmao:

10 minutes ago, DAVE said:

So this is ok with you...

Hack

If opposition research of a very suspective candidate leads to some very suspicious activity, especially involving a foreign government, you’re damn fucking right I’m ok with it. I’d be pissed if they ignored it, as would you and every other rw moron if this were Hillary. You’d all be crying derp state if they didn’t look into all this stuff.

this is old news and changes nothing about the investigation :lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

If opposition research of a very suspective candidate leads to some very suspicious activity, especially involving a foreign government, you’re damn fucking right I’m ok with it. I’d be pissed if they ignored it, as would you and every other two moron of rhis were Hillary. You’d all be crying derp state if they didn’t look into all this stuff.

this is old news and changes nothing about the investigation :lol:

Backpedaling 101.

:lol:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

There you go again. I’d ask how this is backpedaling but I known where it’d go. Nowhere.

Just like trump colluding with the russians....except there is proof Hillary did and youre ok with that.

You have got to be the dumbest mofo on the internets. Hillary colluded with Russia to win the election! The country that hated her. That was scared of her. Would suffer if she weee in power. Do you ever think before you post you dumb ass?

:lmao:

You have got to be the dumbest mofo on the internets. Hillary colluded with Russia to win the election! The country that hated her. That was scared of her. Would suffer if she weee in power. Do you ever think before you post you dumb ass?

:lmao:

But paid wild bill 500g to talk for 20 mins.

Poor slinger

And other countries paid other presidents speaking fees too. More than that. You should get your memory checked dude 

Wgaf about other countries.

Bills regular fee was 200g.

Russia paid more then double.

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

If decades old speaking fees of has beens bother you, what would modern day speaking fees of trump admin and family do with russians? Get a big yawn?

So Trump had nothing to with the russians and the clintons had everything to do with russians....but Trump cheated to win....although Hillary cheated to win primary.

:lol2:

Youre a dumb cunt slinger.

5 minutes ago, DAVE said:

So Trump had nothing to with the russians and the clintons had everything to do with russians....but Trump cheated to win....although Hillary cheated to win primary.

:lol2:

Youre a dumb cunt slinger.

Trump had nothing to do with russians? lmfao. Do yourself a favor. Spend some time researching that dumb statement tomorrow, and give your brain a break from the beatings it takes in here 

“nothing to do with the russians” :lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Trump had nothing to do with russians? lmfao. Do yourself a favor. Spend some time researching that dumb statement tomorrow, and give your brain a break from the beatings it takes in here 

“nothing to do with the russians” :lol:

Oh thats right Muellers nailed Trump with all kinds of charges pertaining to russia....

Derp

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Fucking liar :lol:  

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Bahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahaha!!! Oh we all just misremember? And I bet you didn’t go on your little hiatus after that becuase you got laughed right outta here too?

The Ambiguously Gay duo rides again

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

So cute. Oh so cute. 

You know what’s funny you and I would mist likely be buddys if we hung out. Neither of us put up with peoples bullshit and we say it like it is. 

I honestly have nothing against you