Top FBI lawyer admits Dossier came from Clinton Campaign

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member

Nothing to see here.  :lmao:  I can't even imagine the media if this happened to Obama after Bush. 

Edited by Highmark

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Jeez.  Tough week for the site libs...yet again.  And for some weird reason, XLT also.  

Zamiekins... You can’t even string a couple words together without it going full derp, yet you have a novel’s worth in every post. You’d think statistically it would have even a single coherent thought. 

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Zamiekins... You can’t even string a couple words together without it going full derp, yet you have a novel’s worth in every post. You’d think statistically it would have even a single coherent thought. 

You’re pretending to be a simple too?  

Neat!

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Look at the site retards follow flat earth boy down the rabbit hole :lmao: 

Lol they elected Ezra and Jt to be their research fellows on the topic. Sweet fuck. 

Just now, Zambroski said:

You’re pretending to be a simple too?  

Neat!

Hold my pocket. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol they elected Ezra and Jt to be their research fellows on the topic. Sweet fuck. 

Hold my pocket. 

A fucking crackhead in Tricycle Rider and a clown who subscribes to every conspiracy and lives on a saucer are intellectual elites to @Zambroski and @DriftBusta :lmao: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

A fucking crackhead in Tricycle Rider and a clown who subscribes to every conspiracy and lives on a saucer are intellectual elites to @Zambroski and @DriftBusta :lmao: 

Naw Zammycakes was on the right side of this during the beginning. Then he saw the boyz from his side get triggered and he got back into his own yard. Shameful really. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Naw Zammycakes was on the right side of this during the beginning. Then he saw the boyz from his side get triggered and he got back into his own yard. Shameful really. 

Lien I said - his projections are his reality.....he’s too big of a pussy to stand alone.....

13 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Hold my pocket. 

no research needed every ass hole on planet earth already knew who paid for and delivered  the dossier to the fbi for over 2 yrs at this point . this only reaffirms what every one but you ass clowns  already knew 

19 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Hold my pocket. 

Teaming up with Snowrider lmao 😂 

you just lost your credibility card

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

I never argued it was flat but spin it anyway you want tool

Bahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahaha!!! Oh we all just misremember? And I bet you didn’t go on your little hiatus after that becuase you got laughed right outta here too?