No trannys in the military

jtssrx

Just now, jtssrx said:

So you can't dispute what I said. 

Remember science is the end all be all 

i'm not a scientist, genealogist, neurologist, etc. and neither are you. i happen to think people are born with something that got messed up. whether it's homosexuality, the desire to be the opposite sex, whatever. you, on the other hand, think this is all just some standard choice people make. like whether to eat a ham sandwich or PB&J. in my mind, that actually makes you more of a homosexual than me. because i could not get aroused by any of that, period. never. no matter what i do. you must be able to though, you just have the ability to switch it off apparently.

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

HA HA HA HA HA. Walk one day in my shoes and you'd know this isn't true and all.  

Side note I'm not looking for Slinger to be banned. I'm not a pussy like Snowrider who cried when I insulted his family. 

as long as they weren't near the edge of the earth...

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

One doctor. What is the policy of the hospital itself. You realize one retired doctor doesn’t represent the policy of the hospital? Sweet fuck...

Okay, Then I think I'm Santa, No wait I'm the president, No wait I'm Bigfoot, No I'm xtralettucetomattoe580 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

i'm not a scientist, genealogist, neurologist, etc. and neither are you. i happen to think people are born with something that got messed up. whether it's homosexuality, the desire to be the opposite sex, whatever. you, on the other hand, think this is all just some standard choice people make. like whether to eat a ham sandwich or PB&J. in my mind, that actually makes you more of a homosexual than me. because i could not get aroused by any of that, period. never. no matter what i do. you must be able to though, you just have the ability to switch it off apparently.

I don't care who serves. 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No, nature is.  When science decides to go against basic principles of nature in a way to fit a narrative...we have a problem.

That's not what happened.  Do you really want to make family an open target in here?  Can you withstand the heat?  Personally, I'm all for it.  THUNDERDOME!!!!!

Knock it off.  Be sensible.  

My point is they talk out of both sides of their mouths !!!! 

15 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

dude just stfu. as long as a person can pass certain tests to get into the military i could care less who they identify as. the only thing simple is you. 

Of course you couldn't.  You aren't in there with them in already stressful conditions.  This is something the civilian social justice warriors should stay out of all together.  The military is a whole different world with already higher standards of stress.  

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Don’t twist my words you fucking idiot. 

I'm twisting mine to try and fit your thought processes as of late.

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Whoops @jtssrx. John Hopkin’s opinion mattered when you thought it was on your side. Does it not matter now??? 

https://hub.jhu.edu/2018/11/01/hopkins-affirms-support-transgender-gender-nonconforming-communities/

Okay, Then I think I'm Santa, No wait I'm the president, No wait I'm Bigfoot, No I'm xtralettucetomattoe580 

No as seen above you’re just wrong. Also, you used John Hopkins as your reason for thinking it was a disorder. They are saying it doesn’t. Logic would dictate you would agree right 

Just now, jtssrx said:

I don't care who serves. 

Obviously you do...

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

ah, you have selective memory. you can remember that from years ago, but can't remember commenting about ginger's depressions issues :lol:

I knew you would run to that as well.

Just now, jtssrx said:

My point is they talk out of both sides of their mouths !!!! 

The arenas of science, education and all mental fields of expertise has taken a massive blow to credibility under the liberal push.  

Tragedy.

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

No as seen above you’re just wrong. Also, you used John Hopkins as your reason for thinking it was a disorder. They are saying it doesn’t. Logic would dictate you would agree right 

Obviously you do...

I'm Santa and you can't tell me I'm not. 

Nope I don't 

Just now, Zambroski said:

The arenas of science, education and all mental fields of expertise has taken a massive blow to credibility under the liberal push.  

Tragedy.

Yes becuase they weaponized science to push their agendas!!! 

Just now, Zambroski said:

Of course you couldn't.  You aren't in there with them in already stressful conditions.  This is something the civilian social justice warriors should stay out of all together.  The military is a whole different world with already higher standards of stress.  

I'm twisting mine to try and fit your thought processes as of late.

oh paleez. most who can make it through boot camp are qualified imo. besides, these people might actually be a little tougher, after having gone through boot camp and harsher ridicule. do you think they're going to switch back to a screaming, emotional woman or something when they hear gunfire? 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

oh paleez. most who can make it through boot camp are qualified imo. besides, these people might actually be a little tougher, after having gone through boot camp and harsher ridicule. do you think they're going to switch back to a screaming, emotional woman or something when they hear gunfire? 

:lol:

I'm Santa and you can't tell me I'm not. 

Nope I don't 

So you refuse to address that you used John Hopkins as your basis for determining transgendered people have a mental disorder, yet when John Hopkins unequivocally says the opposite you don’t change your opinion. That’s a major league deflection there...