No trannys in the military

jtssrx

Just now, jtssrx said:

No one has a right to serve in the military shit for brains. You can be disqualified for a number of reasons. My guess is the supreme court agreed with this as a disqualifying item 

Everyone has a right to serve given they meet the prerequisites. Adding a prerequisite becuase they are trans is the height of stupidity. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

No offense I said the same thing when Trump came out with the ban. 

You're wasting your time with Retardrider. 

For the Record, Xtra has been opposed since the start!!!! 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Well they can’t do that now can they? You pass the physical, pass the background check, want to serve, you should be able to serve. In what capacity and role is a question for the military policy makers. I don’t want some fat fucking bone spur draft dodger tell anyone how the military should culturally act and restrict. Fuck that. 

"Don't ask, don't tell."  Plenty of "normal" weirdos and outcasts in the ,Military already.  Always have been.  Why can't they just be one of those?  Why do they need to be celebrities with their own set of rules?  It's a distraction...and a shit-assed political one at that.

I don't think anybody that didn't serve should be making any decisions or, for that matter, be in the highest command of the US government.  But, that's a pipe dream....and I'm way past trying to hope for that.  I'll never again take orders from some fucking neck-boned, empty suit politician that want's to pay minimum fucking wage for me to do his bidding...and on top of that...WON'T LET ME WIN!!!!!  Joke.

Everyone has a right to serve given they meet the prerequisites. Adding a prerequisite becuase they are trans is the height of stupidity. 

Having a mental disorder disqualifies you in the supreme courts eyes

• Platinum Contributing Member

No adding a prerequisite because of the known mental issues a group has is not stupid.  Its completely logical.  Considering the suicide rate of vets makes this even more logical.   

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

Honestly considering 40% of them attempt suicide I don't think this is that radical of concept.   I'm sure you would agree the military is not for everyone and there is enough data on this that at least makes me think this is valid concern.  

The military is not for everyone. But classifying trans people as a group not worthy as a whole is wrong. 

No offense I said the same thing when Trump came out with the ban. 

Not the point.  Remember when the new agenda OK’s discrimination and trampling of the less empowered.....you got a tax cut and exploding deficit from the guy you painstakingly supported.    

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Having a mental disorder disqualifies you in the supreme courts eyes

Just now, Highmark said:

No adding a prerequisite because of the known mental issues a group has is not stupid.  Its completely logical.  

Trans people does not mean mental disorder. That backassward 1950s thinking is wrong. 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Not the point.  Remember when the new agenda OK’s discrimination and trampling of the less empowered.....you got a tax cut and exploding deficit from the guy you painstakingly supported.    

You're a retard. Obama Added 10 trillion to the Debt you didn't care. You have zero I mean zero right to bitch about the deficit fucktard

The military is not for everyone. But classifying trans people as a group not worthy as a whole is wrong. 

Does one need to meet certain physical attributes to serve?   Like if someone is severely obese can they join?  

Reality is we are talking about less than 1/2 of 1% of the population.   Its not a big deal either way.  

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Find anyone on here that has been more against this topic, illegal immigrate treatment, or Trump’s racist comments.... I’ve never “painstakingly” supported Trump. In fact I get called a libtard quite often becuase I don’t. 

Just now, Highmark said:

Does one need to meet certain physical attributes to serve?   Like if someone is severely obese can they join?  

Reality is we are talking about less than 1/2 of 1% of the population.   Its not a big deal either way.  

Unless you’re in the 1% being ostracized 👍

Trans people does not mean mental disorder. That backassward 1950s thinking is wrong. 

Well there are plenty of people in the mental health field that would disagree with you.  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Yes they need to pass a physical. It isn’t about the 1/2 of 1%. It is about the principle of denying the ability to serve to a group of people based on who they are. It’s wrong. 

Find anyone on here that has been more against this topic, illegal immigrate treatment, or Trump’s racist comments.... I’ve never “painstakingly” supported Trump. In fact I get called a libtard quite often becuase I don’t. 

I agree with you on certain topics.  Difference is your actions are now the cause of your fake outrage.....should have thought about priorities and ramifications  before you voted.....not after.  

And there are even more who would agree with me. 

I'll stick with the mental health professionals.   Reality is its only recently that it was even being discussed that transgender-ism as not being a mental health issue all brought on by the LGBT movement.  

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

well if it's not a mental disorder, what is it? why is transgender so much different from homosexuality? 

If Trump wanted trannys in the military ...you wouldnt....its that simple with you people.

Wrong the original hospital that performed transition surgeries Johns Hopkins no longer performs these surgeries  becuase of the research they've done and they've since labeled this a mental disorder   

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

We can all pretend that these aren't mental disorders, natures anomalies and defects if we want to make them all feel better or more "included".  I don't mind that,, I'm friends with many defects...LOL,  but there is a point where we have to recognize psychological criteria as either a benefit or detriment when trying to achieve goals.  

The military arena is no place for social experimentation.  The risks are too high on almost every level.  Higher when they get toward's the tip of the spear.