No trannys in the military

jtssrx

Anyone who served more than three days in the military doesn’t give a fuck if a trans person serves. Oh the horror, they want to serve their country!!! Very respectful of you to refer to them as “trannys”... Smh. What a piece of shit. Why do you fucking neocon reactionary fucks get so up in arms over how someone wants to live their life? Does it offend you that much? Snowflake ass twitter conspiracy theorist is scared of the mean trans people...

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

The :backpeddle: of America as a global and human rights leader is in full effect......thank Scrotum Throat and the repug sheep for politicizing the court by holding Garland’s nomination hostage.  

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Anyone who served more than three days in the military doesn’t give a fuck if a trans person serves. Oh the horror, they want to serve their country!!! Very respectful of you to refer to them as “trannys”... Smh. What a piece of shit. Why do you fucking neocon reactionary fucks get so up in arms over how someone wants to live their life? Does it offend you that much? Snowflake ass twitter conspiracy theorist is scared of the mean trans people...

Transgender is a mental disorder plain and simple. 

I honestly could care less. I knew dipshits like you would be triggered by this.

10 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I don't want anyone with mental disorders in any manner that is in direct support of my team.  They can go do admin stuff or whatever it is you used to do.  :lol: 

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I honestly could care less. I knew dipshits like you would be triggered by this.

What is Dumpism? 

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The :backpeddle: of America as a global and human rights leader is in full effect......thank Scrotum Throat and the repug sheep for politicizing the court by holding Garland’s nomination hostage.  

You mean the guy they were going to use to Turn over the Second Amendment. I can't wait for Ginsburg to resign the next few months and Barrett takes her place. Your head is going to explode. 

Just now, jtssrx said:

Dipshits like who? People who served for more than three days and think some reactionary, uneducated, twitter conspiracy theorist’s opinion on mental disorder is dead wrong? You know what really is a mental disorder? Thinking the earth is flat. Oops, sorry.

Just now, jtssrx said:

You mean the guy they were going to use to Turn over the Second Amendment. I can't wait for Ginsburg to resign the next few months and Barrett takes her place. Your head is going to explode. 

Turn over the 2nd... :lmao:  You’re a pawn of the NRA as you’re sending them more money after they fear mongered you :lmao: 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Dipshits like who? People who served for more than three days and think some reactionary, uneducated, twitter conspiracy theorist’s opinion on mental disorder is dead wrong? You know what really is a mental disorder? Thinking the earth is flat. Oops, sorry.

I just told you I could care less if they serve. I'm not happy or sad by they Supreme Courts decision 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don't want anyone with mental disorders in any manner that is in direct support of my team.  They can go do admin stuff or whatever it is you used to do.  :lol: 

Well they can’t do that now can they? You pass the physical, pass the background check, want to serve, you should be able to serve. In what capacity and role is a question for the military policy makers. I don’t want some fat fucking bone spur draft dodger tell anyone how the military should culturally act and restrict. Fuck that. 

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

So you’re in favor of the systematic destruction of other rights unless it is just the 2nd? In favor of treating certain groups like second class citizens? Noted. 

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Well they can’t do that now can they? You pass the physical, pass the background check, want to serve, you should be able to serve. In what capacity and role is a question for the military policy makers. I don’t want some fat fucking bone spur draft dodger tell anyone how the military should culturally act and restrict. Fuck that. 

You think Trump made this decision on his own or was taking advice from his military commanders?  

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Turn over the 2nd... :lmao:  You’re a pawn of the NRA as you’re sending them more money after they fear mongered you :lmao: 

I don't belong to the NRA moron. It's hilarious how the left Stereotypes people all the time but says it's wrong to do that. 

Another dipshit stereotype is that I'm a fear monger. I don't care if they serve. 

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

No offense....but you’re about 2.5 years late to the party. 

Just now, Highmark said:

You think Trump made this decision on his own or was taking advice from his military commanders?  

He knows more than the generals.....remember....

Just now, Highmark said:

You think Trump doesn’t do exactly what he’s gonna do? Of course there are 50+ year old WASPy generals who don’t want this. Same kind that didn’t want African Americans to serve. 

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

I don't belong to the NRA moron. It's hilarious how the left Stereotypes people all the time but says it's wrong to do that. 

Another dipshit stereotype is that I'm a fear monger. I don't care if they serve. 

You subscribe to their rhetoric and ideology.....so you’re just a freeloader :lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

So you’re in favor of the systematic destruction of other rights unless it is just the 2nd? In favor of treating certain groups like second class citizens? Noted. 

No one has a right to serve in the military shit for brains. You can be disqualified for a number of reasons. My guess is the supreme court agreed with this as a disqualifying item 

Just now, SnowRider said:

You subscribe to their rhetoric and ideology.....so you’re just a freeloader :lmao: 

You clearly can't read. I've said over and over again I don't care if they serve

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You think Trump doesn’t do exactly what he’s gonna do? Of course there are 50+ year old WASPy generals who don’t want this. Same kind that didn’t want African Americans to serve. 

Honestly considering 40% of them attempt suicide I don't think this is that radical of concept.   I'm sure you would agree the military is not for everyone and there is enough data on this that at least makes me think this is valid concern.