No trannys in the military

jtssrx

44 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Please tell me the one on the left is real

oh....she will be tonight!

44 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It doesn’t have to be a change in the facts rather it can and should be exactly like your quote. That doesn’t make it wrong. It is science adjusting their classification to remove non-medical bias from their previous findings. As you quoted, stigma, fear, and misunderstanding are all prime things to use as a reason to remove the mental illness classification as those change in the scientific community. Thanks for making my point for me. 

What?  I'd like to read this somewhere credible.  Prolly tough to find that.

• Platinum Contributing Member
48 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It doesn’t have to be a change in the facts rather it can and should be exactly like your quote. That doesn’t make it wrong. It is science adjusting their classification to remove non-medical bias from their previous findings. As you quoted, stigma, fear, and misunderstanding are all prime things to use as a reason to remove the mental illness classification as those change in the scientific community. Thanks for making my point for me. 

So is pedophilia which many are trying to classify as a sexual orientation now a mental illness?

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

:lol:"Gender incongruence?  :lmao: 

"The World Health Organization issued a new catalogue Monday covering 55,000 diseases, injuries and causes of death, in which it discreetly recategorised transgenderism.  SO....why was it "discreetly done"?  That's kinda weird...wouldn't you say?

The new catalogue, which still needs to be approved by UN member countries, so-called "gender incongruence" is now listed under "conditions related to sexual health", instead of "mental, behavioural and neurodevelopmental disorders".  "gender incongruence?" LOL  so, askew, not the same, not fitting, incompatible, repugnant, dissonant.  LOL...can't make this up!

"We think it will reduce stigma so that it may help better social acceptance for these individuals," Say said, adding that since the catalogue is used by doctors and insurers to determine coverage, the move away from a mental disorder could "even increase access to healthcare".Ahh..there it is...leave it to the fucking WHO.  'It makes people feel less sad so...we changed the definition.  LOL

Just now, Zambroski said:

:lol:"Gender incongruence?  :lmao: 

"The World Health Organization issued a new catalogue Monday covering 55,000 diseases, injuries and causes of death, in which it discreetly recategorised transgenderism.  SO....why was it "discreetly done"?  That's kinda weird...wouldn't you say?

The new catalogue, which still needs to be approved by UN member countries, so-called "gender incongruence" is now listed under "conditions related to sexual health", instead of "mental, behavioural and neurodevelopmental disorders".  "gender incongruence?" LOL  so, askew, not the same, not fitting, incompatible, repugnant, dissonant.  LOL...can't make this up!

"We think it will reduce stigma so that it may help better social acceptance for these individuals," Say said, adding that since the catalogue is used by doctors and insurers to determine coverage, the move away from a mental disorder could "even increase access to healthcare".Ahh..there it is...leave it to the fucking WHO.  'It makes people feel less sad so...we changed the definition.  LOL

If you can’t comprehend why they have removed the mental illness tag, I don’t know what to tell you..

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

If you can’t comprehend why they have removed the mental illness tag, I don’t know what to tell you..

It says it right in the article.  "We think it will reduce stigma so that it may help better social acceptance for these individuals."

It's absurd in an absurd liberal world.  "If we change the definition/classification/word/facts....it might make the afflicted feel better."  Fuck....funny as shit.

Just now, steve from amherst said:

We think it will reduce stigma so that it may help better social acceptance for these individuals

Go figure. Telling someone they have a mental illness based off misconception, stigma, and prejudice would fuck someone up??? If the question was, are transgendered people statistically more prone to show mental illness, that would be different. But to label the whole community as having a mental illness just becuase it doesn’t fit in the white cis trope is wrong.

7 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Transgender is a mental disorder plain and simple. 

I honestly could care less. I knew dipshits like you would be triggered by this.

:true:  Wanabeehipsterpawn is such a predictable shitforbrains :flush: 

12 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Go figure. Telling someone they have a mental illness based off misconception, stigma, and prejudice would fuck someone up??? If the question was, are transgendered people statistically more prone to show mental illness, that would be different. But to label the whole community as having a mental illness just becuase it doesn’t fit in the white cis trope is wrong.

:lol: 

A rose by any other name......

Pretty sure they know they aren't mentally perfect examples of nature.  Why would that bother them?  I'm not either...doesn't bother me.