No trannys in the military

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member

What are the mental health evaluations that potential soldiers go thru before being accepted?  I really don't see any.  :pc:

https://www.todaysmilitary.com/joining/entrance-requirements

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

What are the mental health evaluations that potential soldiers go thru before being accepted?  

A set of surveys issued by doctors at MEPS. They are then evaluated on a daily basis for basic and AIT training. If there is a mental health issue, it is caught with pretty good success. Obviously, there are always those who slip through. 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

um no, i can see it myself. absolutely despises the man. just like alot of other strong, observant, independent, moderate females. :news:

My guess is she sees your behavior.

And adjusts accordingly. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

A set of surveys issued by doctors at MEPS. They are then evaluated on a daily basis for basic and AIT training. If there is a mental health issue, it is caught with pretty good success. Obviously, there are always those who slip through. 

Honestly I'm not against this decision by the administration its just one I don't see worth taking on.   It will get blown out of proportion in the MSM.   Its one of them no win positions.   Let the system discover anyone with mental issues and if it can't improve that system.  

7 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

So you refuse to address that you used John Hopkins as your basis for determining transgendered people have a mental disorder, yet when John Hopkins unequivocally says the opposite you don’t change your opinion. That’s a major league deflection there... 

@jtssrx don’t forget to reconcile your mistake here...  

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Honestly I'm not against this decision by the administration its just one I don't see worth taking on.   It will get blown out of proportion in the MSM.   Its one of them no win positions.   Let the system discover anyone with mental issues and if it can't improve that system.  

It isn't worth taking on. There is no win.

16 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

This is the most pathetic attempt at deflecting from a khashoggi’ing I’ve seen... 

Why won’t you explain how you fully agreed with John Hopkins until it didn’t fit your narrative. See, when you aren’t getting your sources from Twitter fake news, you can’t hang with a critical thinker. 

:Khashoggi:

18 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

This is the most pathetic attempt at deflecting from a khashoggi’ing I’ve seen... 

Why won’t you explain how you fully agreed with John Hopkins until it didn’t fit your narrative. See, when you aren’t getting your sources from Twitter fake news, you can’t hang with a critical thinker. 

:Khashoggi:

It's a mental disorder. Sorry Charlie  

• Gold Member

I’m good with them serving...  while in uniform and any standard they would adhere to the standards set for their gender as identified by their DNA.  And Anything medically and cost as a result of their of their desires is all elective and not covered by any benefits.  Simple really.

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

It's a mental disorder. Sorry Charlie  

So you don’t agree with the source you were incorrectly touting earlier? I thought you were so excited John Hopkins supported your fucking moronic position. That is of course... Until you were wrong. Funny, your narrative doesn’t shift with facts, it shifts with your preconceived beliefs. And you have the audacity to call anyone spoon fed. Shake your head.... 

28 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

So you don’t agree with the source you were incorrectly touting earlier? I thought you were so excited John Hopkins supported your fucking moronic position. That is of course... Until you were wrong. Funny, your narrative doesn’t shift with facts, it shifts with your preconceived beliefs. And you have the audacity to call anyone spoon fed. Shake your head.... 

I guess the question remains from Johns Hopkins to the WHO what recent medical discovery changed how they categorize this.......or was it social/political in nature?  

The fact remains the man he sourced has not himself wavered on calling it a mental health condition.  

Reality is I might be able to buy a man saying he's a woman or vise versa.   Its the 30+ other genders people are claiming that makes it obvious as to what it is.....mental illness.  

Edited by Highmark

17 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I guess the question remains from Johns Hopkins to the WHO what recent medical discovery changed how they categorize this.......or was it social/political in nature?  

The fact remains the man he sourced has not himself wavered on calling it a mental health condition.  

Reality is I might be able to buy a man saying he's a woman or vise versa.   Its the 30+ other genders people are claiming that makes it obvious as to what it is.....mental illness.  

I’m gonna be honest. I will take the opinion from the body of work of John Hopkins or the hundreds of other peer reviewed and current organizations over any Fox News, evangelical, right wing, thinking person with zero education or experience in the field. Just the way it is. You can claim narrative, but the fact remains that the primary logic and diagnosis has shifted with the times. 

@jtssrx don’t forget to come defend your love for John Hopkins earlier and how that changed on a dime once you found out you were duped. I guess you only like science when it fits your narrative. Fucking hack. 

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I’m gonna be honest. I will take the opinion from the body of work of John Hopkins or the hundreds of other peer reviewed and current organizations over any Fox News, evangelical, right wing, thinking person with zero education or experience in the field. Just the way it is. You can claim narrative, but the fact remains that the primary logic and diagnosis has shifted with the times. 

@jtssrx don’t forget to come defend your love for John Hopkins earlier and how that changed on a dime once you found out you were duped. I guess you only like science when it fits your narrative. Fucking hack. 

Again show me one piece of evidence that suggests a new medical or mental health finding.   You do know they are calling it a "sexual health condition?"   What exactly is that?  

"We’ve historically misclassified a lot of conditions in medicine because of a combination of stigma, fear and misunderstanding," Conti said.

Holy moly.  This dude is about to start crying.  Is that a flower barrette in his hair?  “Transgenders are just as effective in a fighting force as anybody....*sniff”   :lmao:

But who is this little hotty on the left?  Wow!  Never seen her before.  I’ve been watching MSNBC too much.  CNN is just too shrill but, for her...I’ll just turn it down.  :lol:

Whew!  She’s sexay!  

9664F9AB-226D-46DB-98C5-EF854D7AEE95.jpeg

Just now, Highmark said:

Again show me one piece of evidence that suggests a new medical or mental health finding.   You do know they are calling it a "sexual health condition?"   What exactly is that?  

"We’ve historically misclassified a lot of conditions in medicine because of a combination of stigma, fear and misunderstanding," Conti said.

It doesn’t have to be a change in the facts rather it can and should be exactly like your quote. That doesn’t make it wrong. It is science adjusting their classification to remove non-medical bias from their previous findings. As you quoted, stigma, fear, and misunderstanding are all prime things to use as a reason to remove the mental illness classification as those change in the scientific community. Thanks for making my point for me. 

Just now, steve from amherst said:

SO Im curious, before this ban took( takes) place , how many trannies were there in the military?

That’s irrelevant. It’s the principle of exclusion based on factors not determined by one’s physical and mental ability to serve. I don’t care if there was one...