So the truth comes out kids targeted because of their "Make America Great Again hats"

jtssrx

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Honestly if you wear or have anything of political affiliation of the two party system, I automatically think you’re dumb as fuck. MAGA hats, I’m with her shirts, Etc. All lame. 

No doubt.

White feminism is just white supremacy with boobs.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Honestly if you wear or have anything of political affiliation of the two party system, I automatically think you’re dumb as fuck. MAGA hats, I’m with her shirts, Etc. All lame. 

How about something potentially offensive, patriotically true, modestly sexist and blonde?

:friends:

065THINGS-BACK-WRTS-BLACK__16180.1510866976.1280.1280.jpg

12 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

So the Native wasn’t a Vietnam vet.....

I couldn’t find any verification other than hacky articles that said he was only because he said he was.

if we are looking at his pattern so far, he’s a liar here too.

26 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Some truth in that statement.  I think some wear the hats just to piss off the reactionary libs.

5 minutes ago, SmeeAgain said:

Some truth in that statement.  I think some wear the hats just to piss off the reactionary libs.

The libs keep finding new things to be offended by though...

• Platinum Contributing Member
55 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Ya gotta admit they're a great replacement for white sheets...

One more example of you minimizing the real struggle and plight of those that suffered under Jim Crow Laws and KKK terror...you are a big mouthed fraud that has experienced nothing so just stfu for once .

7 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

It's looking more and more like that may be the case.  

No matter what he should be proud of his service. 

Native American activist Nathan Phillips faces questions about reports that he’s a veteran of the Vietnam war.

According to multiple news accounts, the activist is 64 years old, which means he would have been 18 years old in 1973, the last year any U.S. combat units were stationed in Vietnam. Mr. Phillips also claims to be a Marine veteran, although the last Marine combat units left Vietnam in 1971.

A careful reading of Mr. Phillips‘ own descriptions does not make clear if he ever set foot in Vietnam. Instead, he has used much more careful language claiming he is a “Vietnam times veteran,” an ambiguous phrasing that led many media accounts to conclude he was a combat veteran.

Mr. Phillips could not be reached for comment Monday.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jan/21/nathan-phillips-vietnam-veteran-status-question/

The Washington Post has issued a major correction to its story detailing the heavily reported back-and-forth between Native American leftist activist Nathan Phillips and the Catholic school teenagers he approached in Washington, D.C., over the weekend. 

Countless legacy media outlets and media personalities have described Phillips as a “Vietnam War veteran” or a variation of the phrase to describe a veteran who fought in the Vietnam War. We now know Phillips served in the military but not on a foreign battlefield.

They all turned out to be incorrect. In a massive correction Tuesday, the Washington Post reports that Phillips served in the Marines but “was never deployed in Vietnam.” Before correction, the Washington Post story claimed he had “fought in the Vietnam War.”

Some outlets appear to be engaged in full damage-control mode, while others that reported the fake news about Phillips have failed to correct their stories.

The New York Times incorrectly describes him as a “Native American veteran of the Vietnam War.” 

https://www.conservativereview.com/news/nathan-phillips-vietnam-war-veteran-never-fought-in-the-vietnam-war/

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Native American activist Nathan Phillips faces questions about reports that he’s a veteran of the Vietnam war.

According to multiple news accounts, the activist is 64 years old, which means he would have been 18 years old in 1973, the last year any U.S. combat units were stationed in Vietnam. Mr. Phillips also claims to be a Marine veteran, although the last Marine combat units left Vietnam in 1971.

A careful reading of Mr. Phillips‘ own descriptions does not make clear if he ever set foot in Vietnam. Instead, he has used much more careful language claiming he is a “Vietnam times veteran,” an ambiguous phrasing that led many media accounts to conclude he was a combat veteran.

Mr. Phillips could not be reached for comment Monday.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jan/21/nathan-phillips-vietnam-veteran-status-question/

Well hes a good candidate to be a dem senator now.

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

So now, we are going to make that the story in order to deflect from the kids acting like racist cunts. Noted. 

:wall:  WTF is wrong with you?  There is absolutely zero evidence of that.  Jesus moto jr. take a chill pill.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Moto dupe account?  :lol:  

Could be.  Or, he's chosen to try and fight on the librul talking points side and, what started out as a joke has now got him triggered because he's realized just how hard it is to win with idiocy.  Can we get a welfare check on him?  Who's closest?

:lol: 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

They were chanting and doing a tomahawk arm gesture at him. That’s racist. Sorry. 

Slinger said it's not tho....but, that was for large numbers.  I'm not sure how his justifiable equation system works.

12 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

So now, we are going to make that the story in order to deflect from the kids acting like racist cunts. Noted. 

It’s calked faceism you nerd 

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

I'm not bothered when people wear them, but you better believe I assume they're dumb and probably an asshole :lol: 

I dont know,maybe its just me but I tend to like the people that wear the hats.:dunno:

Screenshot_2019-01-22-15-57-02.png

Screenshot_2019-01-22-15-58-52.png