So the truth comes out kids targeted because of their "Make America Great Again hats"

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I will.

I do Zammiekins.. 

I'm not seeing red over a sill hat nor do I own one either. I'm laughing at it all. Those people on both sides make for some good entertainment 

Just now, Skidooski said:

I'm not seeing red over a sill hat nor do I own one either. I'm laughing at it all. Those people on both sides make for some good entertainment 

yep, mr neutral you are. you chastise both sides all the time :handjob: the funny part about this, you are actually more liberal than conservative. yet you portray yourself the opposite, because of the majority. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Snoslinger said:

yep, mr neutral you are. you chastise both sides all the time :handjob: the funny part about this, you are actually more liberal than conservative. yet you portray yourself the opposite, because of the majority. 

The analyst has spoken

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

i didn't own you there, xlt did. i own you all the time. you're easy. just like dave.

Ok Timeshare! Where's your boy Creeper at anyways?

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...but not really.  “You people have overplayed that card”.

poor Spinner.  Lol

I just wonder what page of Mein Kampf that racist is going to read out of to delegitimize my peoples suffering 

4 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yep. Look no further than this forum to see how a red hat incites the emotions of a typical moron. 

What a bunch of pussies. 

I'm not bothered when people wear them, but you better believe I assume they're dumb and probably an asshole :lol: 

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

I'm not bothered when people wear them, but you better believe I assume they're dumb and probably an asshole :lol: 

Honestly if you wear or have anything of political affiliation of the two party system, I automatically think you’re dumb as fuck. MAGA hats, I’m with her shirts, Etc. All lame. 

• Like 1