So the truth comes out kids targeted because of their "Make America Great Again hats"

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Wear a MAGA hat.  Might as well wear a white robe.  

Everytime you fickheads say this stupid shit it's a slap in the face to those that legitimately suffered under Jim Crow Laws and Klan Rule....you think it's cute but you are a fucking moron....STFU.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Everytime you fickheads say this stupid shit it's a slap in the face to those that legitimately suffered under Jim Crow Laws and Klan Rule....you think it's cute but you are a fucking moron....STFU.

Nice try but you’re wrong.  You voted for this insanity.  Own it.  Wear a MAGA hat and rational people will think you’re stupid, a racist, and a moron.

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Nice try but you’re wrong.  You voted for this insanity.  Own it.  Wear a MAGA hat and rational people will think you’re stupid, a racist, and a moron.

How am I wrong....you tell me what MAGA Hat wearing people do that compares to what was done durIng The Jim Crow and Klan days....I'll wait. 

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

When was the last time you're Avi wasn't something to do with Trump?  He owns you.:lol:

• Like 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

How am I wrong....you tell me what MAGA Hat wearing people do that compares to what was done durIng The Jim Crow and Klan days....I'll wait. 

:lmao: Your literal interpretation is moronic.  :lol: The passive aggressive and undertone of Dump and his minions occurs daily.  Whether it’s mocking those with disabilities, singling out Muslim’s, fear mongering brown skin, etc.....since you jumped to conclusions and had to ask it’s obvious you’re immune to it.  Take your red hat off and you’ll see it all around you......being propelled by your boy Dump.

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Your literal interpretation is moronic.  :lol: The passive aggressive and undertone of Dump and his minions occurs daily.  Whether it’s mocking those with disabilities, singling out Muslim’s, fear mongering brown skin, etc.....since you jumped to conclusions and had to ask it’s obvious you’re immune to it.  Take your red hat off and you’ll see it all around you......being propelled by your boy Dump.

So passive aggressive blah, blah...is the same as lynching and segregation. Go lay down fuckhead.

• Haha 1

So passive aggressive blah, blah...is the same as lynching and segregation. Go lay down fuckhead.

You’re attempted argument is lame Jimmy.  Take your triggered ass and troll someone’s else, :lol: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

You’re attempted argument is lame Jimmy.  Take your triggered ass and troll someone’s else, :lol: 

Not triggered and not trolling....you throw out stupid comparisons and scream racism just because....you're an intellectual fraud.

• Like 2

Not triggered and not trolling....you throw out stupid comparisons and scream racism just because....you're an intellectual fraud.

Ignore the facts Jimmy - you’re good at it :lol: 

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

You calling somebody else a troll? :lmao:Take this advice, stop being a complete fucking idiot, I know it's going to be difficult for you but you can do it. :pan: