So the truth comes out kids targeted because of their "Make America Great Again hats"

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member
38 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

So scared :lol:are you worried xlt will think you’re a dumb ass? I’m pretty sure he already does....

Question, Do you care what anyone thinks about you on this board?

57 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

So scared :lol:are you worried xlt will think you’re a dumb ass? I’m pretty sure he already does....

Yes I'm worried what every single person he thinks about me. Most importantly....YOU!!!   :lol: 

Give it a rest already SnowRider V2.0

57 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Is this is an act? Are you tolling? If not you are one fucked up and petty dude.

Trump gets elected and he loses his shit! Sad because out of all the Left Wing Political Hacks, he was my favorite. Now he's just a little gnat buzzing around

10 hours ago, Wildboer said:

No can dooski my friend. 

The bottom line is if you're wearing a MAGA hat to make some kind of statement out in public you're probably a self righteous twat, I don't think that's too crazy a thing to claim lol

We have come to a pretty sad point in our country when wearing a hat that supports a sitting president is considered a provocation to violence, or that somehow you are a self-righteous twat.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

We have come to a pretty sad point in our country when wearing a hat that supports a sitting president is considered a provocation to violence, or that somehow you are a self-righteous twat.

Poor woolie...

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Question, Do you care what anyone thinks about you on this board?

now what the hell do you think? your dumb questions are mind numbing at times.

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Yes I'm worried what every single person he thinks about me. Most importantly....YOU!!!   :lol: 

Give it a rest already SnowRider V2.0

you worry about what the majority think. obviously not everyone, including me. your behavior in here speaks volumes. another example? collusion. you know it's true, yet youre afraid to admit it. 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

now what the hell do you think? your dumb questions are mind numbing at times.

I think you dont, In saying that,  then why do you think everyone else does??:pc:

you worry about what the majority think. obviously not everyone, including me. your behavior in here speaks volumes. another example? collusion. you know it's true, yet youre afraid to admit it. 

I know...you're absolutely right....I'm scared to death of what people think about me...... especially with Collusion. I'm scared shitless what opinions strangers on the internet in some obscure forum have of me.  How will I ever make it through life without validation from people like you????????   

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I think you dont, In saying that,  then why do you think everyone else does??:pc:

not everyone, a few. dumbski is one of them. there is no other valid reason for his antics in here. it's damn strange, and i can only imagine what he's like in real life, if he's this insecure in an internet forum. 

7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I know...you're absolutely right....I'm scared to death of what people think about me...... especially with Collusion. I'm scared shitless what opinions strangers on the internet in some obscure forum have of me.  How will I ever make it through life without validation from people like you????????   

Are your social opportunities endless as well?

:lol:

:bc:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Are your social opportunities endless as well?

:lol:

:bc:

You're better off asking Slinger about my social life. Trust me, he has all the answers!  :lol: :suicide:

• Haha 1

not everyone, a few. dumbski is one of them. there is no other valid reason for his antics in here. it's damn strange, and i can only imagine what he's like in real life, if he's this insecure in an internet forum. 

I dont know man, I dont see that, or really see it from anyone else on here..We all just speak our minds and voice our opinions. But if a member brings something new to a topic I might not have known about and I change my opinion, I think that makes me objective and willing to be open to others knowledge or point of view..IMO thats a good quality not a negative one.. To each their own..

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

no, only your internet character. 

So you know everything about my "internet character" then? 

I've grown very bored with having the same exact discussion with you time and time again. You know me, you know my internet character and you think you know me in person. Truth is....shocker I know....but you really don't know a damn thing about me. Only what that fucked up noodle in your skull tells you which needs some serious re-calibrating. You are getting worse and worser bud. Seek help!  :bc: 

Edited by Skidooski
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The red hats are a sign of racism and intolerance. As they should be. 

Doing your part to write your version of history. 

2019...the year where wearing a hat that's red is racist. Lol

You guys are going to really wear out that race card you love so much

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

So you know everything about my "internet character" then? 

I've grown very bored with having the same exact discussion with you time and time again. You know me, you know my internet character and you think you know me in person. Truth is....shocker I know....but you really don't know a damn thing about me. Only what that fucked up noodle in your skull tells you which needs some serious re-calibrating. You are getting worse and worser bud. Seek help!  :bc: 

well then change, and throw in your opinions early, instead of waiting until the klan responds. be honest and stick to your beliefs and tell us why you believe them. doing anything other is a waste of time imo. why come here just to fall in line with the majority and act like a dumb shit? that would be very boring to me. 

btw, i didn't say i know you outside of here. i'd be willing to bet you are a nice guy, fun to party with, etc. but damn, grow some balls. 

Edited by Snoslinger

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

I dont know man, I dont see that, or really see it from anyone else on here..We all just speak our minds and voice our opinions. But if a member brings something new to a topic I might not have known about and I change my opinion, I think that makes me objective and willing to be open to others knowledge or point of view..IMO thats a good quality not a negative one.. To each their own..

really? when has dumbski voiced his opinion about this topic? about collusion? all i see him doing is laughing at lefty remarks and saying useless bullshit. 

really? when has dumbski voiced his opinion about this topic? about collusion? all i see him doing is laughing at lefty remarks and saying useless bullshit. 

Well I dont know, I dont really follow certain people around looking for a "gotcha moment"..

Speaking of "gotcha moments" Here you say Ski hasnt voiced his opinion on this topic, but just above a post you say he waits to fall inline with the "klan" to voice his opinion on the topic... So which is it?? because the are completely opposite statements and contradict each other..