So the truth comes out kids targeted because of their "Make America Great Again hats"

jtssrx

42 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Were gonna start seeing more and more of these videos with those mean hats.  May even get a few more heros standing up to all those racist punks.  It depends on the script, really.

The thing about this clip was it was shot on the national mall on the same day as the KovingtonKatholicKlan video with Phillips and the Black Israelites, same Catholic school ass prepboy outfits, same size group... It wasn't just the hats that made it clear these were the same boys behaving in a shitty and entitled manner earlier that same day.

33 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Like z said....youre trolling.

:lol:

Jesus Christ Dave... you really do come off as Zam's little sidekick sometimes. Letting him think and speak for you, have some self respect!

8 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

The thing about this clip was it was shot on the national mall on the same day as the KovingtonKatholicKlan video with Phillips and the Black Israelites, same Catholic school ass prepboy outfits, same size group... It wasn't just the hats that made it clear these were the same boys behaving in a shitty and entitled manner earlier that same day.

Jesus Christ Dave... you really do come off as Zam's little sidekick sometimes. Letting him think and speak for you, have some self respect!

Dude youre one to talk about self respect.

:lol:

6 hours ago, SmeeAgain said:

Some truth in that statement.  I think some wear the hats just to piss off the reactionary libs.

Some yes, others are proud.  Walk into a union plant in bumfuck Mississippi were most of the blue collars are wearing one.  It's called pride 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I’m not trolling though. 

Which is exactly why Dave should have stood up for his take on it lolol he still wasn't right but at least it was his own idea 🤷🏻‍♂️

Edited by Wildboer

12 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Which is exactly why Dave should have stood up for his take on it lolol he still wasn't right but at least it was his own idea 🤷🏻‍♂️

How about you dont comment on anything to do with me.

:bc:

26 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Some yes, others are proud.  Walk into a union plant in bumfuck Mississippi were most of the blue collars are wearing one.  It's called pride 

I don’t personally get wearing anything political.  But, I also don’t get triggered like fuck if others do.  The left have made their own racist narrative and hate surrounding Trump and that dumb fucking hat.  Fuck them if it triggers them..it’s their own fault.  Simple retards.  Sooner or later these little cunts are going to run into somebody or some people wearing it specifically to trigger these tards and then, well....too fucking bad.  Stupid games...stupid prizes.

5 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

aka people who wear it to be assholes 

It’s the left that made that hat so hurtful.  Own it.  Who gives a fuck?

Also, be careful about dragging me into your little fucking spats you fucking twit.  :lmao:

17 minutes ago, DAVE said:

How about you dont comment on anything to do with me.

:bc:

No can dooski my friend. 

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t personally get wearing anything political.  But, I also don’t get triggered like fuck if others do.  The left have made their own racist narrative and hate surrounding Trump and that dumb fucking hat.  Fuck them if it triggers them..it’s their own fault.  Simple retards.  Sooner or later these little cunts are going to run into somebody or some people wearing it specifically to trigger these tards and then, well....too fucking bad.  Stupid games...stupid prizes.

It’s the left that made that hat so hurtful.  Own it.  Who gives a fuck?

Also, be careful about dragging me into your little fucking spats you fucking twit.  :lmao:

The bottom line is if you're wearing a MAGA hat to make some kind of statement out in public you're probably a self righteous twat, I don't think that's too crazy a thing to claim lol

Just now, Wildboer said:

No can dooski my friend. 

The bottom line is if you're wearing a MAGA hat to make some kind of statement out in public you're probably a self righteous twat, I don't think that's too crazy a thing to claim lol

No, it’s not.  But it’s also not limited to just one party’s apparel.  Remember, the librul Dems made that hat their trigger.  I guess good for them, it works!

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, Wildboer said:

No can dooski my friend. 

You remember that gay guy that used to come on here and act like that?

:lol::bc:

Edited by Rigid1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

So that’s what it takes to offer an opinion on something?  You are a such a pansy :lol:

You just can't see it no matter how many times I explain it to you....If I give my opinion or not, you're still the same dip shit with the same old routine. Seriously, you're getting to SnowRider levels that's how bad you've gotten. TDS, THUD, extreme butthurt etc you've got issues

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You just can't see it no matter how many times I explain it to you....If I give my opinion or not, you're still the same dip shit with the same old routine. Seriously, you're getting to SnowRider levels that's how bad you've gotten. TDS, THUD, extreme butthurt etc you've got issues

Hes much worse imo.

23 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

So scared :lol:are you worried xlt will think you’re a dumb ass? I’m pretty sure he already does....

Just now, Snoslinger said:

So scared :lol:are you worried xlt will think you’re a dumb ass? I’m pretty sure he already does....

Is this is an act? Are you tolling? If not you are one fucked up and petty dude.