So the truth comes out kids targeted because of their "Make America Great Again hats"

jtssrx

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Well the intial uproar on the forum was that the kid got in a viet nam vets face.

This whole thing is for nothing and really makes the libs look worse if thats possible.

It was reported several times that he was a vietnam combat veteran/Marine.

Ooops.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He's an old, lying, broke, nobody liberal activist that is roaming around the capital looking to create problems in which to inject himself so he can somehow get CNN watching imbeciles to call him a "hero".

Exactly how much more of a sentence can be imposed?

Jail time.  4 walls, a roof and 3 meals a day.

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I'm not all worked up over some kids dancing to a native American drum beat....sorry toots. 

His obsession with you is really weird. Did you post some sexy pics or something I might have missed?

:lmao: 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, Edmo said:

His obsession with you is really weird. Did you post some sexy pics or something I might have missed?

:lmao: 

Not that I can think of. Very weird obsession indeed and strange recruiting tactics too. See the way he turned on Smails? 

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

which one? there are several. the original creeper, then the latest one who tracks who is logged in and when. both rather creepy

:lol:

you should see how damn funny you look. defending these little snot nosed cunts who were mocking the native american, all the while pasting MLK stuff all day. :lol:

wtf do you think he'd say about all this? 

i'm convinced you dunno what the term "backpedal" means, along with other terms. like "hypocrisy". even if this were to be true, how the fuck would i be "backpedaling" on it? :lol:

My comments were directed at Moto for saying red MAGA Hats are the new Klan Hoods....do you believe that? MLK preached non violence so I'm sure he would not be calling for death threats and I'm sure he would be condemning his fellow African Americans for,speaking that way to those boys....anything else? 

10 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Not that I can think of. Very weird obsession indeed and strange recruiting tactics too. See the way he turned on Smails? 

Yep...I deviated from his narrative and he went off the rails...he is an intolerant partisan hack.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yep...I deviated from his narrative and he went off the rails...he is an intolerant partisan hack.

Same. I had to tell him the kids chanting was wrong 4 times before it sunk in. He even called me a coward. I guess it didn’t fit the position I was assigned. 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It was reported several times that he was a vietnam combat veteran/Marine.

Ooops.

40 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Not sure what he claims. It was widely reported he was a Vietnam combat vet which is untrue. He served after the war was over.

43 minutes ago, DAVE said:

So he didnt claim he did?

Many articles still out there claiming hes a vietnam vet.

Never knew XLT and Moto worked for GQ:

https://www.gq.com/story/maga-teens-benefit-of-the-doubt

Unbelievable what this country has become.

The infamous red hat:lol:

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

The Washington Post has walked back claims about the military record of Nathan Phillips, the Native American activist at the center of a national controversy captured on video at Friday’s Woman’s March in Washington, D.C.

The Associated Press contributed to this report. 

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2019/01/22/washington-post-correction-nathan-phillips-was-never-deployed-to-vietnam/

7 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Just saw some sketchy video of a group of boys in MAGA hats harrasing some high school girls on the national mall, the girls who recorded it say it was the Kovington Katholic Klan...

Were gonna start seeing more and more of these videos with those mean hats.  May even get a few more heros standing up to all those racist punks.  It depends on the script, really.

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Rape culture at its finest. 

Wait, we talkin’ about Muslims now?  Wtf?

Just now, DAVE said:

You fall and hit your head?....you seem fucked up today.

He’s trolling.  I’ve decided to find it adorable.  Or, brain cancer?

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Just sayin. Joking about rape shows exactly why we have an epidemic on our college campuses and elsewhere. These kids are trash. MAGA hats or not. Total trash.

Like z said....youre trolling.

:lol: