So the truth comes out kids targeted because of their "Make America Great Again hats"

jtssrx

Just now, Snoslinger said:

so as usual, you're just talking out your ass....

who'd have thunk? 

The only way you would quit talking out of your ass is if someone caved your face in with a shovel....and even then you would learn sign language to spew your shit.

:lol:

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, DAVE said:

You have even said you looked to see if i was on...and then were surprised i replied cause you didnt see that i was on and i replied to you.

umm no. that is not what happened you dipshit. selective, and poor memory. wow. 

but you looked for SR and took screen shots of when he was logged in, and kept them. weird.   :lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

Just now, Snoslinger said:

but you looked for SR took screen shots of when he was logged in, and kept them. weird.   :lol:

Ah yes it was...

5 minutes ago, DAVE said:

The only way you would quit talking out of your ass is if someone caved your face in with a shovel....and even then you would learn sign language to spew your shit.

WOW!  Harsh...but funny as fuck!  :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

but you looked for SR and took screen shots of when he was logged in, and kept them. weird.   :lol:

Why do try to defend that retard....I mean "illegitimate intellectual"..or whatever the fuck WI calls it now?  :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

no. i logged in early one saturday, noticed about 4 people logged in. you were not one of them. i made a post, you responded immediately. you had to be lurking,  ya creepr.

So you were looking...

Thx for confirming.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so even when you are not officially logged in, you're "outside" creeping around. like i said, get a life :lol:

How the fuck can you keep conversing with Dumb Dave?  Dude is dumber than shit :lmao: 

12 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i look at the main page at times just after logging in, to see who else is in. that is not tracking you ya dipshit. nice try though. 

You did the same thing i did....

See what a hack you are.

Just now, DAVE said:

Toolkits just upset cause ive basically been ignoring him for the last couple days....

How can you deny that coward his only source of popularity validation?  Sure, most would certainly find it bizarre, shameful and insulting to be treated like he is but, after a minute or two...they all understand why.

SR Clown Look.jpg

Just now, snopro31 said:

so now that the paid protestor was outed for lying about his service records.....isnt that an actual crime in the states? 

"Stolen valor" is a crime.  But....meh.  Let him have it.  It's real clear he needs something to make him feel important.  Frauds work that way.

He was a "Marine in the Ranger Recon"!!!  :lol: 

MSM couldn't run away fast enough from yet another one of their scripted bullshit stories.  Excellent!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

"Stolen valor" is a crime.  But....meh.  Let him have it.  It's real clear he needs something to make him feel important.  Frauds work that way.

He was a "Marine in the Ranger Recon"!!!  :lol: 

MSM couldn't run away fast enough from yet another one of their scripted bullshit stories.  Excellent!

Thats the law I was thinking. 

And no he needs to be held accountable for his actions.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

How can you deny that coward his only source of popularity validation?  Sure, most would certainly find it bizarre, shameful and insulting to be treated like he is but, after a minute or two...they all understand why.

SR Clown Look.jpg

Everyone should ignore him....its easy to do....and it bothers him.

3 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

He served, just not in Vietnam as was claimed by some.

Edited by Edmo

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

He served, just not in Vietnam as was claimed by some.

Pretty sure he claimed he did.

Also the shit head also used it as a way to make money for a documentary on his life.

Fraud, stolen valor and a piece of shit.

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

So he didnt claim he did?

Not sure what he claims. It was widely reported he was a Vietnam combat vet which is untrue. He served after the war was over.

2 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

He's an old, lying, broke, nobody liberal activist that is roaming around the capital looking to create problems in which to inject himself so he can somehow get CNN watching imbeciles to call him a "hero".

Exactly how much more of a sentence can be imposed?

Just now, Edmo said:

Not sure what he claims. It was widely reported he was a Vietnam combat vet which is untrue. He served after the war was over.

Well the intial uproar on the forum was that the kid got in a viet nam vets face.

This whole thing is for nothing and really makes the libs look worse if thats possible.