So the truth comes out kids targeted because of their "Make America Great Again hats"

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I dont know,maybe its just me but I tend to like the people that wear the hats.:dunno:

Screenshot_2019-01-22-15-57-02.png

Screenshot_2019-01-22-15-58-52.png

OH NOES......MOTO SAYS THAT IS THE NEW KLAN HOOD RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I dont know,maybe its just me but I tend to like the people that wear the hats.:dunno:

Screenshot_2019-01-22-15-57-02.png

Screenshot_2019-01-22-15-58-52.png

They were beautiful....until they put those racist hats on.  Is that fucking bitch smirking in the top pic?  WTF?!?!?!?!?

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

They were chanting and doing a tomahawk arm gesture at him. That’s racist. Sorry. 

Chanting what?

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

@ckf  

Can we get an IP check on this "Xtra" character?  I think it's a dupe or, somebody silly and stupid has hacked his account. 

Thanks.

He’s not usually wrong never mind this wrong lol

45 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

They were chanting and doing a tomahawk arm gesture at him. That’s racist. Sorry. 

I think it’s wrong, and inappropriate, so I’m with you there. I know the Indians don’t like it. Not sure it rises to the level of racism though. I don’t think that’s the intention.

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

I think it’s wrong, and inappropriate, so I’m with you there. I know the Indians don’t like it. Not sure it rises to the level of racism though. I don’t think that’s the intention.

It’s mocking someone’s culture. I don’t know how you couldn’t. Is it severe? No, but when you do it on camera and when you are wearing a MAGA hat and you are group of white boys, expect to get attacked for it. 

5 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Ok Timeshare! Where's your boy Creeper at anyways?

which one? there are several. the original creeper, then the latest one who tracks who is logged in and when. both rather creepy

5 hours ago, DAVE said:

Thats why I lead you around like a little puppy.

:lol:

59 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

One more example of you minimizing the real struggle and plight of those that suffered under Jim Crow Laws and KKK terror...you are a big mouthed fraud that has experienced nothing so just stfu for once .

you should see how damn funny you look. defending these little snot nosed cunts who were mocking the native american, all the while pasting MLK stuff all day. :lol:

wtf do you think he'd say about all this? 

58 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Waiting for slingers backpedal on that. 

i'm convinced you dunno what the term "backpedal" means, along with other terms. like "hypocrisy". even if this were to be true, how the fuck would i be "backpedaling" on it? :lol:

13 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It’s mocking someone’s culture. I don’t know how you couldn’t. Is it severe? No, but when you do it on camera and when you are wearing a MAGA hat and you are group of white boys, expect to get attacked for it. 

ding ding ding

13 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

which one? there are several. the original creeper, then the latest one who tracks who is logged in and when. both rather creepy

:lol:

you should see how damn funny you look. defending these little snot nosed cunts who were mocking the native american, all the while pasting MLK stuff all day. :lol:

wtf do you think he'd say about all this? 

i'm convinced you dunno what the term "backpedal" means, along with other terms. like "hypocrisy". even if this were to be true, how the fuck would i be "backpedaling" on it? :lol:

There it is...

Youve said youve checked when ive logged on...

Just now, Snoslinger said:

liar. 

You have even said you looked to see if i was on...and then were surprised i replied cause you didnt see that i was on and i replied to you.