Completely overshadowed by bullshit

8 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Happy MLK day. Hardly mentioned today. 

One of the greatest Americans of our time.  Is he and his message of equality  no longer relevant ? 

ECA6B79B-9E3D-4E85-BC4E-790D8D8CFEAE.jpeg

Yup Trump and Pence hadno plans to say anything.....got worked over for it , then both decided to go to his memorial, spent 2 minutes there and left. Pence said later Trump is today’s MLK.

Fuckin loozers

Fox had some really nice pieces on him today.  I always enjoy watching and learning a bit more every time.  The man was an epic leader in a time of some serious fuckery.

MSNBC had some pieces too but their “board of contributors” all had TDS level 12 and bashed Trump during it all and really smudged it all up with current day political hackery.  It was just gross and shameful.

30866293-F47F-4402-A147-B6460C69F576.jpeg

A6C704CC-2D9D-4939-BDB7-FEC2DC18C3AB.jpeg

And oh how our liberal fascists have set us back on this one:

C3860D1A-B7D6-4E15-B106-0931B5308E0A.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Yup Trump and Pence hadno plans to say anything.....got worked over for it , then both decided to go to his memorial, spent 2 minutes there and left. Pence said later Trump is today’s MLK.

Fuckin loozers

:lies: and FAKENEWS :bullshit: from pants shitter

Just now, Mainecat said:

Fuckin loozers

Not one link on my smart-news .  My local news probably spent 10 minutes on the kid in the hat.  MLK day was a couple sentences.  I think if he was alive today his message would get him labeled an Uncle Tom from prominent blacks. 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Fox had some really nice pieces on him today.  I always enjoy watching and learning a bit more every time.  The man was an epic leader in a time of some serious fuckery.

MSNBC had some pieces too but their “board of contributors” all had TDS level 12 and bashed Trump during it all and really smudged it all up with current day political hackery.  It was just gross and shameful.

Did they talk about his adultery or domestic abuse? Or that he was a Republican :dunno:  

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Not one link on my smart-news .  My local news probably spent 10 minutes on the kid in the hat.  MLK day was a couple sentences.  I think if he was alive today his message would get him labeled an Uncle Tom from prominent blacks. 

He was a Christian.  Oops.  Libs are going to take down his statues soon.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Very smart man. Brought about change &. Motivated both races to strive to be better people,   Can’t fight hate with hate . 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

We went from blacks & whites marching arm in arms .......to whites being told to stand in the back and STFU.  I don’t think that was the dream he had. 

Honestly, I think the liberal whites are telling the blacks to stand in the back and shut the fuck up too....they got this.  Bizarro world.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Honestly, I think the liberal whites are telling the blacks to stand in the back and shut the fuck up too....they got this.  Bizarro world.

They care......every 4. Years. 

Just now, Cold War said:

They care......every 4. Years. 

Yeah.  It’s gonna be interesting to see if they’ve been able to sell the hatred adequately this time.  Didn’t work last time..so, Dems blamed the blacks for being lazy and not voting. 

This almost can’t be made up.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Fuckin loozers

Uhm....they went unannounced this morning in near single digit weather and 40 mile an hour gusts of wind with below zero windchills ........did you want them to set up a picnic table and have lunch near the statue?. :violin:What is the required protocol length of time to stand next to a slab of concrete.?

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Uhm....they went unannounced this morning in near single digit weather and 40 mile an hour gusts of wind with below zero windchills ........did you want them to set up a picnic table and have lunch near the statue?. :violin:What is the required protocol length of time to stand next to a slab of concrete.?

MC most likely never even left the recliner today

I spent 23 hours plowing snow for a contractor friend, came home got 3 hours sleep. Then got to clear snow at my own house. Frozen cement, 8 degrees blowing wind. Had a sandwich then roughed in 10 outlets and ceiling lights and ran about 200 feet of 12/2 and 14/2 wire. 

Fuck you sitting around.