Trump is making concessions.

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Wouldn't that be "trying to compromise" 

You know reaching across the aisle, give a little, take a little, getting the people back to work..

Whats Nancy and Chuckie doing to compromise? And make this work

:pc:

They agreed to increase spending for border security. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

They agreed to increase spending for border security. 

So why is the government still shut down,..The President wants some money for a barrier in high traffic areas, more officers, more equipment..So we are all good and in agreement... Nancy and Chuckie are telling you one thing but it's obviously not happening as the haven't approved it.. Interesting isn't it

Just now, Rigid1 said:

So why is the government still shut down,..The President wants some money for a barrier in high traffic areas, more officers, more equipment..So we are all good and in agreement... Nancy and Chuckie are telling you one thing but it's obviously not happening as the haven't approved it.. Interesting isn't it

It’s a train wreck. I like to watch. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

Ya did plant them root end in the ground right? 

For those reading who are not Polish, sometimes things need to be explained.

Careful. ...many on here will consider the polish conotation  extremely  racist. 

Ive had great luck with arborvites...probably a 95% success rate when watered religiously the first season.

An even easier and heartier plant is the green giant....haven't lost even 1 of those around the border of my fenced in yard.

11 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Careful. ...many on here will consider the polish conotation  extremely  racist. 

Ive had great luck with arborvites...probably a 95% success rate when watered religiously the first season.

An even easier and heartier plant is the green giant....haven't lost even 1 of those around the border of my fenced in yard.

You just have to hit them hard with water the first year or so. Once they root in you’re good. 

6 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

soon the trumpsters will be saying fences are just as adequate, like the libs have been saying all along. why? because trump will have said so. 

so like Trump said before the shut down . if they want to call it a wall or a fence I don't care i just want a secure border . 

16 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Deer seem to love em. Well ,like em. They only eat em in the winter. 

Yeah they like needle type pine better but they will chew on those as well.  Right from my landscaping around the house too.   I've been seeing 30-50 most nights in the field in front of my house.  Cold weather this week will really get them yarding up.  

Edited by Highmark

25 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yeah they like needle type pine better but they will chew on those as well.  Right from my landscaping around the house too.   I've been seeing 30-50 most nights in the field in front of my house.  Cold weather this week will really get them yarding up.  

seen a few moose this week 

• Like 1