This is a God Dam current event!!

wi iqr

How the hell ya'll been???  Figured this place just dissolved.  Still chat with Jammin, Webba, and a few others. But, how have the rest of you Monkeys been??  Where's Ol' F7 lingering lately?? He go back to playing with Doo's or did he stay with a good machine?? Still a Hoosier, or did he go back to the coal?  Is XCR Don still the fastest man on snow??  Whats going on in the FS world??   I quit snowmaching for a while, I just ride Harley's and Yoga instructors nowadays!!

44 minutes ago, wi iqr said:

How the hell ya'll been???  Figured this place just dissolved.  Still chat with Jammin, Webba, and a few others. But, how have the rest of you Monkeys been??  Where's Ol' F7 lingering lately?? He go back to playing with Doo's or did he stay with a good machine?? Still a Hoosier, or did he go back to the coal?  Is XCR Don still the fastest man on snow??  Whats going on in the FS world??   I quit snowmaching for a while, I just ride Harley's and Yoga instructors nowadays!!

Hey Tim, long time no see! :bc:

Benny bought an 850 ETEC I think? He's back in MN now though. This place is still a zoo like always. :lol:

Poor "Has Ben"   he'll never smarten up will he?? 

Now I see Anler finally got smart and tired of being beat up on by Poo's and bought a real sled.  I think he may of Texted me about that a season or 2 ago though!!  Is Vinny still around or did the Textron venture push him over the edge and he Off'd himself?

Hey Tim! Vince and I were just talking about you yesterday. You sold all the sleds eh? We talked to Johnny yesterday and he said he broke his neck and back riding in Indiana, was that with you? 

28 minutes ago, Anler said:

Hey Tim! Vince and I were just talking about you yesterday. You sold all the sleds eh? We talked to Johnny yesterday and he said he broke his neck and back riding in Indiana, was that with you? 

Dang  Laroue broke his neck?  Not good  tell him the Alaska Midget said hello next time you see him  

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Dang  Laroue broke his neck?  Not good  tell him the Alaska Midget said hello next time you see him  

Yeah, that's not good. Hope Johnny heals up. :bc:

8 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yeah he texted Vince so we called him on the ride home. He had a bad accident on a sled and broke his back and neck. He is having surgery this week. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yeah he texted Vince so we called him on the ride home. He had a bad accident on a sled and broke his back and neck. He is having surgery this week. 

Damn that sucks.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Holy fuck....IT IS ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!

Who is this Cat^^^ dont remember.

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Yeah I was there. We rode multiple times after tho. Lol

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

I will.

22 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

wow that sucks, guy was batshit crazy but a great internet character

He is a great guy. Great riding partner also.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, wi iqr said:

Who is this Cat^^^ dont remember.

Yeah I was there. We rode multiple times after tho. Lol

I will.

He is a great guy. Great riding partner also.

I used to be Al Czervik and Judge Smails.:thumbsup:

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Yep, sold all of them. Been playing with TRX 70s and 4 zingers with my granddaughter. Yep, I'm a Grandpa now. Gonna start back up next season tho. First year in about 33 I haven't had a sled. But the house is gettung remodeled and toys built for the granddaughter. 

• Like 2