Server software updates - troubles?????

ckf

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Just did a test to see about postic pics.  I was having an issue earlier but now it seems corrected.  

I WON"T BE STIFLED!!  :lol: 

Site seems much, MUCH faster now.  :bc:

It seems as though the 1st time that you try to post an attachment it bogs down with the new server configuration. Smooth sailing after that :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
26 minutes ago, ckf said:

It seems as though the 1st time that you try to post an attachment it bogs down with the new server configuration. Smooth sailing after that :bc:

Anytime I ever posted a copy and paste it would work on the title , but not until the second time on the body 

1 hour ago, ckf said:

We were running old versions of PHP, MySQL and Apache software on the server. I was reluctant to upgrade as I didn't want to fuck anything up. So far so good...

Not really.  I had to clear my cash on the phone before it pointed correctly to the site.  Wtf?

:lol:

You know, the way everyone here spoke of Jammy, It was as if he was a kind and gentle soul that would do anything for enybody.  What a bunch of god damn bullshit!!!  Pretty clear he’s a hostile and bitter man!!!!

I vote for a ban!  We only have room for one of those kind here!!

@Jimmy Snacks

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You know, the way everyone here spoke of Jammy, It was as if he was a kind and gentle soul that would do anything for enybody.  What a bunch of god damn bullshit!!!  Pretty clear he’s a hostile and bitter man!!!!

@Jimmy Snacks

:goodpost:    :bigfinger:

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

@Jimmy Snacks

Leave Jimmy2snacks alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

But yeah ban Jammin!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111 :lol:

Edited by dz246
  • Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

@Jimmy Snacks

spot on he's the second angriest guy on the intrawebs

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

All these stupid upgrades still haven't deleted SSFB account , hope they are free cause otherwise they ain't worth a shit

Lies from Sal! :bigfinger:

I'm hearing that some members are having problems uploading images to the site since the updates. Can you guys let me know what's happening when you try? Timing out? Error messages?