Server software updates - troubles?????

ckf

So..this is kinda weird.  I can download photos from my phone library and from the laptops/ipads but, if I take a pic and try and load it..no go.  If I send the pic to my files via email, it works.  Same deal There was a problem processing the upload file. -200

:dunno: 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So..this is kinda weird.  I can download photos from my phone library and from the laptops/ipads but, if I take a pic and try and load it..no go.  If I send the pic to my files via email, it works.  Same deal There was a problem processing the upload file. -200

:dunno: 

Yes...i noticed that as well...i thought the file was just to big so did the same.

• Thanks 1

It seems to be pics that were taken with an Apple device. From what I've read as soon as the image gets edited in any way it can be posted. Can I get one of you guys using Apple to try both ways?

38 minutes ago, ckf said:

It seems to be pics that were taken with an Apple device. From what I've read as soon as the image gets edited in any way it can be posted. Can I get one of you guys using Apple to try both ways?

I still see the same error after editing the picture on my iPhone and trying to upload it again.

• Thanks 1