Where was the outrage when this happened???

jtssrx

Side note I wasn’t outraged by this. Kids do stupid shit. What’s interesting is the kids in this video actually did something wrong unlike the kids from the Catholic high school. 

The media plays all of you like a fiddle 

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

no shit :lol:

here dipshits, ftr...

these little cunts disrespected that elderly man, and should not have done so.

What if the elder had a Maga hat and the kids were native?  Completely different narrative for you right?  

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What if the elder had a Maga hat and the kids were native?  Completely different narrative for you right?  

what???????

i just told you the little cunts antagonizing that man were in the wrong and rude. doesn't matter what the old man was wearing and if they were native americans, canadians, 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

what???????

i just told you the little cunts antagonizing that man were in the wrong and rude. doesn't matter what the old man was wearing and if they were native americans, canadians, 

The kids were minding their own business. They had just completed their field trip and were on the steps of the lincoln memorial preparing to get on the bus and leave. They were singing school songs and chanting. The old man and his band of followers approached the kids and got in their face at the direction of the Black Hebrews. 

as usual, you dipshits can't see the entire picture in all this. if hillary was racist, acted like a racist, fed off racism, provoked racism and then a group of racist hillary supporters did these things, wearing pro-hillary garb, then you'd have a "they're both the same" case you are so desperately seeking. god damn, people.

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

The kids were minding their own business. They had just completed their field trip and were on the steps of the lincoln memorial preparing to get on the bus and leave. They were singing school songs and chanting. The old man and his band of followers approached the kids and got in their face at the direction of the Black Hebrews. 

:lol:

All the chaperones must have been held up at Hillary's pedo pizza joint...

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

first off, i'm talking about the kids in the vid jtzstain posted. second, regarding your opinion of events ...

:lmao:

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

as usual, you dipshits can't see the entire picture in all this. if hillary was racist, acted like a racist, fed off racism, provoked racism and then a group of racist hillary supporters did these things, wearing pro-hillary garb, then you'd have a "they're both the same" case you are so desperately seeking. god damn, people.

You think they were pro-Trump?:lol:

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I'll ask the same.:lol:

do i think the young punks in the vid above are pro-trump? no, of course not. they are pro-hillary. what a dumb fucking question. or, are you not comprehending all i wrote in the post above? is hilllary racist? no. does she feed off racism? no. does she promote it? no, actually the opposite. do i need to start calling you dave? 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

do i think the young punks in the vid above are pro-trump? no, of course not. they are pro-hillary. what a dumb fucking question. or, are you not comprehending all i wrote in the post above? is hilllary racist? no. does she feed off racism? no. does she promote it? no, actually the opposite. do i need to start calling you dave? 

Lol. Hillary isn't racist. FOHM...

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Lol. Hillary isn't racist. FOHM...

oh paleez. evidently youve missed all the things shes done for black community. if you're trying to insinuate hillary and trump are no different when it comes to racism i will start calling you dave....

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

So what are they doing, minding their own business?

Plus I really thought Obama fixed race relations, seems to be worse than ever?  How could that be?

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

oh paleez. evidently youve missed all the things shes done for black community. if you're trying to insinuate hillary and trump are no different when it comes to racism i will start calling you dave....

Trump has done way more for the black community than Hillary ever will.