So yesterday’s story about the MAGA hat hit was fake news

jtssrx

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You realize that’s fake right? Lol

Yes.  But it didn’t distract from the point.  So much so, you cracked off that cool ass, “Whataboutism” that I felt was response worthy.

You and I both know there's plenty of real flags out there that show hypocrisy and fake outrage galore.  Nobody has more than the left right now though...that is disputed only by partisan, lying imbeciles.

You keep this up and I’m gonna ask you to dinner.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yes.  But it didn’t distract from the point.  So much so, you cracked off that cool ass, “Whataboutism” that I felt was response worthy.

You and I both know there's plenty of real flags out there that show hypocrisy and fake outrage galore.  Nobody has more than the left right now though...that is disputed only by partisan, lying imbeciles.

You keep this up and I’m gonna ask you to dinner.

So, you got caught posting a fake narrative, and get called out, and deflect to buying me a steak?

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Stupid comparison. Derp. 

Good call supposed moderate. Let’s just ignore it becuase what good could it do....

30 pages in one thread alone hasn't really ignored much. Now add the original thread and almost 60 pages

31 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

So, you got caught posting a fake narrative, and get called out, and deflect to buying me a steak?

No.  I didn’t post it.  I simply commented on your sad attempt to shift the narrative from it.  So, what you just stated was that you can comment on the points using false flags but I cannot counter using the same flag?  How very librul of you!!!!

And what....in the fuck....makes you think tou are getting steak?   You’ll get chicken nuggets and applesauce or whatever else is on the child’s menu!  

:lol2:

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No.  I didn’t post it.  I simply commented on your sad attempt to shift the narrative from it.  So, what you just stated was that you can comment on the points using false flags but I cannot counter using the same flag?  How very librul of you!!!!

And what....in the fuck....makes you think tou are getting steak?   You’ll get chicken nuggets and applesauce or whatever else is on the child’s menu!  

:lol2:

What kind of beta SoyBoi restaurants do you go to that don’t have a kids steak? You fuck!