So yesterday’s story about the MAGA hat hit was fake news

jtssrx

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

after you show me where you say they were guilty. this is so typical of you bozos. you think one way, make posts that support your team the other way, but then when cornered make asses out of yourselves. such cowards.

I said the chants were inappropriate, the black men’s words as well, and the Indian getting in the kids face with the drum. I blame all of them. 

Why do I need to pick a side moron? I feel they’re all to blame.

There you you making up stuff again...cowards!!!! :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so we can add spedmo to the list of cowards. 

"We"? "Cowards"?  You have a list of cowards?

Can you post it?  Is it the same as the Racist list?  Can you post that?  Or, is it all top secret?

Just now, Zambroski said:

"We"? "Cowards"?  You have a list of cowards?

Can you post it?  Is it the same as the Racist list?  Can you post that?  Or, is it all top secret?

Tough guy behind a screen. I’m sure he talks to people like this all day. :lol: 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

don't be too hard on yourself spedmo, you are in good company. dumbski is right there with ya. :dunno:

Seems like a good guy, lives in my old neighborhood. I’d hang with him anytime. 

:bc: 

• Like 1

Just now, Edmo said:

Tough guy behind a screen. I’m sure he talks to people like this all day. :lol: 

Social Media Warriors!  

He's not too bad though...I actually kinda like the simp.  He's not totally repugnant and completely imbecilic like Tools and MC.  I mean...road gravel IQ levels there.

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Good one Jimmy spaz

I know it is...who exactly do you think takes your opinions seriously? The white SJW from all white Otsego County...you have zero cred.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I said the chants were inappropriate, the black men’s words as well, and the Indian getting in the kids face with the drum. I blame all of them. 

Why do I need to pick a side moron? I feel they’re all to blame.

There you you making up stuff again...cowards!!!! :lol: 

can you link up all your posts stating that? i must have missed them. 

23 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I know it is...who exactly do you think takes your opinions seriously? The white SJW from all white Otsego County...you have zero cred.

Actually, living where I do makes me a fucking expert on white people and the shit they do.

19 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

can you link up all your posts stating that? i must have missed them. 

54 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I absolutely think it’s inappropriate. I’m not offended though. Just seems odd to me.

So what we have here is a group of middle aged white men who feel victimized by any of their own being called racist and doing everything in their power to shift the narrative, find a loophole, and blame the actual victim. Noted. Heard an interesting thing on the radio. Gen Z and Millenial Republicans overwhelmingly agree that racial inequality is a thing compared to boomer and Gen X Republicans who do not. Luckily those victimized white folks are dying off quickly. 

9 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Actually, living where I do makes me a fucking expert on white people and the shit they do.

Yeah whites doing  shit to other whites...gives you great insight to race relations.

Real man of the world ‘eh Dano.🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

So what we have here is a group of middle aged white men who feel victimized by any of their own being called racist and doing everything in their power to shift the narrative, find a loophole, and blame the actual victim. Noted. Heard an interesting thing on the radio. Gen Z and Millenial Republicans overwhelmingly agree that racial inequality is a thing compared to boomer and Gen X Republicans who do not. Luckily those victimized white folks are dying off quickly. 

Plenty of blame to go around in his situation...the rest is just more Mumbo Jumbo.

44 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

don't be too hard on yourself spedmo, you are in good company. dumbski is right there with ya. :dunno:

And you are in with ToolKit, MC and Barbie Hands.. Two of you wrote your own "Look at me" exit threads as you ran off, the other tucks tail and has ran off multiple times now and then Barbie hands who's just trying to live up to the example you other three LWW's set for him.

That's your company hun as all three of you run around calling everyone else cowards....weird   :lol: 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

And you are in with ToolKit, MC and Barbie Hands.. Two of you wrote your own "Look at me" exit threads as you ran off, the other tucks tail and has ran off multiple times now and then Barbie hands who's just trying to live up to the example you other three LWW's set for him.

That's your company hun as all three of you run around calling everyone else cowards....weird   :lol: 

You’re a pussy on here and in real life :lmao: :lol: Hey 🤡 Posse......will you guys be my friends....says Dumbski :lmao: 

47 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

that was in reference to the football fans :lol:

i'm talking about the kids, dingaling.

I don’t see the difference. It’s inappropriate in both cases. You know where the kids got the chant from right? It’s what they do at the games.